chapter 11: poison and thunder

Location: ancient forest

Vanoss and his friends arrived at the ancient forest as they go looking for a pukei pukei. They know for the fact that the pukei pukei is a colourful bird wyvern that's all green and has colourful feathers on its neck. They also know that it's vary poisonous and that it relies on poison. So as they are hunting it down they gather the blue flowers to make some antidotes. Their scout flies found evidence of a pukei pukei when it shows them a pile of feathers. This definitely belongs to a pukei pukei, when they picked it up the scout flies guide them to the location of where the pukei pukei is. It's finally got the guys that a name like that sounds nothing threatening, rather a name use to get someone to go look for one.

Then they arrive at another evidence from a pukei pukei, this time its a glob of purple fluid on a rock. This must be poison saliva from the pukei pukei, they have to be close to the monster. They head into the place where the second campsite is and to their luck they found the monster they were looking for. The pukei pukei seems to be a medium size monster and they are right about how green and colourful it is.

The pukei pukei was eating some mushrooms on the trunk of the tree

The pukei pukei was eating some mushrooms on the trunk of the tree. The most distinctive about this pukei pukei is it's vary large and long tongue. It looks more like a monstrous version of a chameleon. Tho they are curious if there is a chameleon monster in this world. Vanoss and his friends begins to charge and attack the monster and it's roars in anger at them. The the monsters begin by backing up and spitting a glob of poison at them. But they moved out of the way and they attack it. Vanoss goes up to it and poke its side with his gunlance and delirious is keeping his distance and shooting his light bowgun. Terrorizer with his heavy bowgun add his special ammo and shoots the pukei pukei wings. Nogla goes in and struck the head of the pukei pukei, staggering it. The pukei pukei lash out it's tongue and whips it all around. This sends all the guys away and the pukei pukei shoots a glob of poison. The glob of poison hits the ground and is left behind for anyone who is unfortunate. The pukei pukei sniff the air and goes to towards the smell. It lead the pukei pukei found some mushrooms and starts to eat them. It's bottom jaw inflates as it's mouth is leaking poison and it's tail is also inflated with poison.

Vanoss and his friends look to see that the monster seems to be doing something and it's not good. The pukei pukei shoots a much larger glob of poison and it leaves behind a puddle of poison. The guys go after the monster and the monsters charges at them. Vanoss and his friends dodge out of the way and the pukei pukei crashes onto the ground. The pukei pukei gets up and lifts it's tail them. The tail than shoots a cloud of poison all around the area. Vanoss and his friends hid behind a tree to avoid the cloud of poison. The pukei pukei roars at them and takes off into the air and leaves. Vanoss and his friends go after the monster and their scout flies lead them to the monster. Tho it wasn't as far as they thought once they go to it, the area is full of things the monster can eat. When it saw them it went to those giant white puffy plant and eats it's. Than it spits at the guys and it creates a small cloud of poison. They have no idea of what they were expecting when they are facing a poisonous monster. And is a legit monster that relies heavily on poison.