who can you trust?

(Alejandro's Pov)

I messed up.. didnt i? Mierda. the only amigo i can go to is Geoff.

"Uh, hola Bridgette, is Geoff here?"

SLAP!

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" she glared,

"Bridge!" Geoff approached the scowling surfer and patted her back, "Alejandro, what happened? Why are the girls so mad!" He whined.

Oh, gracias a Dios, él no lo sabe. "We need to talk." I replied and ignored the the surfer glaring daggers at me.

"Ahm, about what exactly?" He retorted and raised a brow.

"Its urgent, Geoff. Please." I clenched my teeth and firmly grabbed his wrist. "Its.. important." I added as i let go of him.

He nodded slowly and scooped the surfer into his arms, "come on, why dont you go to heather's for awhile Bridgey?" He smiled warmly and kissed her cheek.

"Okay, fine." She blushed and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

(Courtney's Pov)

I will literally KILL him! I thought he would treat her right this time.. poor Heather.

RING!!!!

"Court, Bri is calling you." Heather took my phone and gave it to me. I answered the phone, "hello?" "Hey, can i go there?" She asked. "Ofcourse!" I replied cheerily. "Great, im on my way." She replied but with a more firm tone.

"Court, is there something wrong?" Heather asked with worried eyes. "No, nothings wrong." I replied through half hooded lashes. "Then why is every girl worked up?" She retorted, her hand shaking. I frowned and held her shaking hand. "I dont know, but its their business." I smiled warmly and hugged her tight.

(Alejandro's Pov)

"Hey buddy, can you keep a secret?"

Geoff backed away slightly and said, "you know im bad at keeping secrets.." he chuckled nervously and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Its..i- come on. Im sure you kept Gwen's secret!" I glared and yanked his hand away.

"I did? No, i didnt. I told bridgey!" He replied with a hint of enthusiasm. Seriously? Who can i trust?

"Its important Geoff!" I snapped and grabbed his wrist.

"Hey! If its so urgent then why dont you tell duncan!?" He narrowed his eyes and yanked my grip on his wrist.

"Because..he already knows." I sighed and looked down in disappointment.

(Gwen's Pov)

I've been in Alejandro's position before. For i will listen to his explanation. I know how it feels being..hated.

"Hey." I went closer to Lindsay.

She was fixing her beautiful blonde hair, and touching up her make up. Shes a model, so ofcourse.. but she barely has time for me anymore.

"What is it, Gwen?" She replied uncaringly and remained focused on her make up.

"I-im gonna hang out with...A..Alejandro." i was quite hesitant on saying his name, since almost HALF of the girls despise him for what he did. Court told us a different explanation, which i hardly believe.

Lindsay sighed and put her lipstick down, "Alejandro?" She gritted her teeth and rolled her hands into fists.

"Yes, i will.. i will just talk to him about the whole 'cheating' situation." I retorted and went behind Lindsay.