stay loyal.

Bridgette started worrying for her dear friend, she kept wondering how Courtney catched feelings for Alejandro.

"Hey.." Bridgette spoke softly with searching eyes.

"Mhm?" Courtney hummed and continued writing on her mini notebook.

"If you had to choose between Alejandro or Duncan, who would you choose?" Bridgette started off easy, she didnt want to ask her straightforward.

"Duncan ofcourse! What kind of question is that?" Courtney giggled and kept her eyes on her mini notebook.

Bridgette akwardly smiled and nodded slowly. How can she confront Courtney without hurting her by accident?

"Yeah..but who's more attractive? Alejandro or Duncan?" Bridgette awkwardly chuckled and rubbed her arm.

"Alejandro." Courtney spoke firmly and didnt hesitate to say his name, nor look at Bridgette in the eyes.

Bridgette widened her eyes in shock, she couldnt believe what Courtney just said. Bridgette scratched her head confused.

"Soo..?" Bridgette smiled and shyly stepped closer to the brunette.

"Why are you asking me these kind of questions, Bridgette?" Courtney scowled and glared at the blondie.

"I-im just curious!!" Bridgette awkwardly chuckled and raised her hands as defense.

Courtney rolled her eyes and continued to write about who knows what.

"Jeez, you dont have to bomb me with such questions." Courtney retorted and narrowed her eyes.

Bridgette sighed and looked at Courtney. She sat next to her and spoke softly.

"I-im just looking out for you." She crossed her arms.

"Is it about something i said last night?" Courtney glared at Bridgette and placed her mini notebook down.

"What? Oh! I-i mean maybe..?" Bridgette awkwardly smiled and avoided eye contact.

"Really? Did i mention Alejandro last night?" Courtney spoke lowly, a hint of venom in her voice.

Bridgette rubbed her arm nervously, looks like Courtney pulled the reverse card on her.

"Y-yes..you did."

Courtney rubbed her temples,frustrated. She grabbed her mini notebook once again.

Bridgette, who was observing Courtney's every move started to grow curiousity on the brunette's mini notebook.

...

Heather was hanging out with Cody and Sierra. Supposedly, she was going with Gwen. But she didnt want to thirdwheel.

"Oh, Heather?" Sierra giggled and continued browsing on her phone.

"Yeah?" Heather uncaringly said and continued doing Cody's nails.

"Courtney texted me last night." She happily smiled and placed her phone down to play with Cody's hair.

"Huh, really? About what?" Heather signaled Cody that his right hand was finished.

Cody placed his left hand on the table and used his right hand to eat sweets.

"About you!" She smiled and took the candy on Cody's hand.

Heather furrowed her brows and sighed. She doesnt want to be in an issue right now.

...

"What?" Courtney glared and placed her mini notebook in her drawer.

"Nothing.." Bridgette smiled softly and kept her eyes on the drawer the notebook was in.

Courtney narrowed her eyes and stood up.

"Im gonna get something to drink, you coming?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah sure." Bridgette stood up and followed Courtney to the kitchen.