Forgiveness.

(Heather's Pov)

Suddenly, Alejandro passed out. I gasped and hugged him tightly, "No..someone help!" Gwen immediately called for a nurse and checked if alejandro was alright. "Fuck.." Gwen groaned and left to get the nurse. "Ale, please wake up.." i caressed his cheek and started shaking him lightly.

"Heather.." he groaned and grabbed my hand. I let out a small gasp and a sigh of relief that hes okay. "Thank godness your okay!" I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he turned red and looked away. "What? Are you not used to me kissing you again?" I chuckle and got a little startled when Gwen came in. "Oh, sorry. Were you guys doing anything?" "No." I glared.

Gwen shrugged and let the nurse in. "Oh wow!" The nurse swooned. Gwen and i raised a brow. I coughed loudly and gained the nurse's attention. "Oh! Sorry." She giggled and checked if Alejandro was okay. "Hes fine, he was probably stressed." The nurse smiled. I forced a smile and watched the nurse leave. "Jealous much?" Alejandro chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes and got startled when he hugged me. "Uhm?" He chuckled and whispered, "court's lying." He let go and gazed at my silver grey eyes. "Trust me." He smiled warmly.

I widened my eyes in shock as Gwen and Duncan explained everything to me. "So..she was, lying?" I ask through searching eyes. They both nodded. "I dont know why." Gwen shrugged. Duncan side eyed her and rolled his eyes. "Maybe, because she hates Al?" Duncan retorted. "What? No.." Gwen narrowed her eyes and glared at Duncan.

(Courtney's Pov)

"Bri-" Bridgette tightened her fists and was about to hit me. "Susan was my cousin!" I say as my body was shaking through fear. "Seriously?" Bridgette calmed down and put her hand on my shoulder, "Shes a bad person, Court. Dont let her influence you." Bridgette sighed and hugged me tightly. "I-im sorry.." i replied and hugged her back.

(Alejandro's Pov)

Im starting to feel better, luckily. And Heather believes me! Hah! Take that Courtney!

"Hey-" I interuppted her and glared. "What do you want."

"Im asking for forgiveness."

(SORRY ITS SHORT! I SUDDENLY HAD SO MUCH IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I WANTED TO PUBLISH IT BUT IM STILL GONNA CHANGE SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!!!)