Birthing addicts

"Skin tearin' down to the bone.
Freckles fall off as they're told.
You realize soon your identity changes,
No longer the person you were,
No longer the person that you adore..."

Birthing addicts - Melanie Martinez (live)

More requests from pipravihasmyheart

(S4lf harm can come in many ways, including drugs)

                                .              .             .

                    "Skin tearin' down to the bone"

One by one she swallowed the small pills, she took them whenever something felt off, whenever she could hear loud bangs that reminded her, reminding her of the day she lost apart of her she will never get back.

Ever since that loud gun went off and she witnessed hell, she couldn't leave the sight out of her mind.

It haunted her.

The time she got kidnapped, that stayed in her mind too. She felt fucking crazy, having to keep that to herself. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed to let it all out.

She killed a man.

Pip stood in the cold bathroom that reeked of disappointment and vile blood.

She looked into her reflection, begging for her old mind to slowly creep back to her.

Pip felt so out of place, her way of thinking was gone.

She hates who she had become.

She could no longer think, her mind was mixed up and the world spun.

She couldn't remember anything, it was all a blur.

Half of the time she couldn't remember what a "jiffy" meant. Pip had used it so many times but she was too ill to stand more than 5 minutes.

Her eyes watched themselves observe her body, almost skin and bones.

She hadn't been eating, her mum tried to feed her some food she liked but nothing would stay down.

Her skin and body was practically begging her to eat and put some meat on her bones, it was becoming unhealthy.

There was violent scars that laid upon her wrists and thighs. She knew she couldn't hide them for much longer, especially since Ravi was getting kind of "touched starved", in his words.

He asked her when they could be physical with each other again, that was two weeks ago. She felt terrible, she knew it was terrible, ignoring her boyfriends needs and desires.

She had to hide all of it though, the ugly scars and new marks at littered her arms and thighs.

She hadn't seen Ravi in almost a week, she's changed since that.

Her mind has changed and so has her body.

                 "Freckles fall off as they're told"

Pips eyes had gotten darker in a way, no longer light blue, they looked like no life was behind them, she hated it so much.

Pip needed to take care of herself, especially with what she was doing to her body, feeding it with these toxic chemicals.

Her face had scars from all the times she had picked at it, out of frustration and anger.

Sometimes she could also feel her skin move, something crawling under it. It annoyed her so much and she felt like she needed to pick it out.