Prologue

The Unknown stumbled through the busy, dark streets of Glasgow. Rain poured down, the dark grey clouds hung over his head as a constant reminder of how things will never get better. The Unknown felt... well- defeated. This wasn't how things were supposed to go. He had spent his whole existance, dreaming; hoping for a better life. So why was everything still as shit as it had always been, and always will be. As he walked into a small, damp alleyway, only covered by the cheap canvas of an old mcdonalds, the unknown took off his mask. Just to feel the fresh air one last time. The sound of metal clattering the floor echoed and filled the alley. He breathed in the wet air. Maybe this was it.

Anger seared through his mind. Would this pain ever leave? Constant reminders of his enemy were etched into every corner of being. The purple hughs of the night sky; the chocolaty smells of every corner in the street. There was only one way to end this. Only one way to make sure this stupid, stupid being would never be able to beat him ever again. The Unknown reached into the pocket of his dark, billowing cloak. He pulled out a singular jellybean, and held it up to his face. 

"I will get you. I will hide in the shadows, hell, I'll hide in the walls if I have to. Anything to get rid of you, Wonka" The Unknown muttered, throwing the small, strawberry flavoured jellybean onto the floor. It splashed into a puddle, creating a ripple so insignificant- yet so special. The Unknown pushed his mask back onto his face, and stormed back onto the streets, not caring whether he pushed past an old lady or kicked over a cat. The time to act was now. He felt his way along the cold, wet brick walls, trying to find his destination. Finally. This was it. He laughed maniacally as rain beat against his metal mask. Then, he pushed open the large front doors, revealing a grey, empty warehouse. The Unknown grinned, taking his first step.