Chapter 8: Exclusive

January 15th, 2017 -  Simon's pov
11:25am

I crunch on my cereal as Josh comes downstairs, he immediately eyes me up and down in a judgemental way.

"Morning", he says while getting a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Morning", I mumble while chomping down on my cereal.

"How are you doing, Simon?", he asks, sounding like the father of the group again.

"I'm good", I say, confused at his sudden questions. The confusion continues when Vik comes downstairs, holding a vlog camera and talking to it.

"And then tonight I'm gonna stream some Mincraft, and then some GTA tomorrow with the Sidemen boys, and here they are now", he says while smiling innocently, pointing the camera to me and Josh.

"Dude, what are you doing?", I say judgementally.

"Vlogging", he says, turning the camera back to him while smiling and nodding his head. Me and Josh laugh at what we've just seen, and Vik smiles proudly.

That is untill he realises that we're cracking up about JJ, who just appeared from behind him. Jide was wearing a banana costume, and had a cracked egg on his head. Context wouldn't have made this as funny.

"JJ, please tell me you're not filming and you just happened to look like that!", Josh yells as we all laugh.

"I'm doing FIFA forfeits, I NEED MORE EGGS!", he squeezes as he grabs the carton of eggs that were left out. He then runs out of the kitchen and back upstairs to his room.

We all laugh at our friend and quickly go our separate ways, Vik leaves the house and Josh goes back upstairs with his water. I actually think Josh's girlfriend Freya is over, so maybe the water wasn't for him.

I leave my bowl in the sink for someone else to deal with, usually Josh, and go upstairs. I sit down in my chair and start recording. I had to film two FIFA videos to get one out tonight, and one the day after tomorrow.

I've also cut down my daily vlogs to every second day, since some days I literally do nothing, and also I had like no free time from all the editing I had to do.

After I finish editing my FIFA video for tonight, I lay down on my bed. I put on a show on the background, not really paying attention to it.

I blow on my nose, bored out of my fucking mind. I reach over to my side table and grab my phone. I open Instagram, new photos of Jade being the first thing on my feed.

The first pic was from the other night when we went out, and my god was she glowing. The other photos were of her and her friends, her in pyjama shorts on her couch, and pictures of her in a hair a makeup chair. She so pretty.

I sit up so my phone doesn't fall on my face, and open my messages. I text the Sidemen House group chat.

Today 2:57pm

Stinky Minty: Hey lads, has anyone got any plans for tonight? Dinner? Movie night? Or are people doing their own thing?

Vik-Tim: I'm going to be streaming Mincraft all night, so I'll be locked in my room :)

Deji's Brother: I have a tinder date so we'll be fucking at her place

Stinky Minty: tmi bro, hope it goes well.

Deji's Brother: It will 😏