✨|Chapter 36|✨

Enjoy reading..........

Akash

I went to my room and saw my woman is sitting on the bed with her face covered with red
veil. Her lehenga is scattered all over the bed. I went and sit infront of her then held her both arm
tightly then remove the veil and see her face.Seems like I can't take off my eyes from her looking at this beauty. Looks like I am infront of the Goddess. Suddenly I noticed tears started coming from her eyes. But why? Does she did this marriage forcefully? Is she don't want to do this marriage? Actually I became worried looking at her condition because I can't see her crying.
Why are you crying? I asked her.
She looked at me and hugged me tightly and started crying.
I understood that something is wrong. But I can't figure out that what happened to her suddenly because she is very happy from the morning.
What happened Trisha? Why are you crying like this? Did someone told you something? I asked while hugging her back and patting on her head.
Akash, did I spoil your life? By marrying you? Trisha asked me.
I am really shocked to what she said and why she is saying all these?.
Who said that you spoil my life haa ? Why are you saying like this Trisha? I asked her.
She did not said anything and just crying. Its clear to me that something is wrong.
Does someone told you anything? I asked her. She did not said anything but I understood that.
Who said all this to you and what he/she said? I asked her while breaking the hug then wiped her tears as I am trying to console her.
Answer me Trisha. I asked her
She looked at me and said " first tell me that you will not tell anyone regarding this"?
I can't promise you anything Trisha sorry. Tell me the truth I want to know that. I asked her rudely.
In the reception, some aunties I don't know who are they, they are saying within themselves and I just overheard it. They said that I married you for money and fame. I am a prostitute and I will leave you after someday. She said
Definitely they are mom's friend and how dare they say like that? I said while fuming in anger.
Please don't tell this to anyone Akash I beg you. She said
After this big insult you still don't want me to tell my mom?.... Anyways what I will do, its up to me but you always keep in mind Trisha that you didn't even spoil my life instead you have lightened my broken life.I said to her.
Don't even think of all this please. I said while cupping her cheeks and hugged her tightly.
She hugged me back.
After sometime.......

It is such a special night for us and you want to waste this beautiful night by crying? I asked her while smirking.
She again started blushing to what I said. Oh my God!!!!! She looks more beautiful when she blushes.
What you want me to do? She asked me while feeling shy.
I move closer to her and she is about to move backward but I hold her on her waist.
(Ki korcho eta) What are you doing ? She asked me.
(ki kora uchit akhon) what am I supposed to do now? I said and without wasting any time, I was about to attach my lips with her but she managed to get out of my grip but ultimately not as I quickly pulled the veil of her lehanga so that she couldn't run away.
I went toward her and whispered in her ear
"Its not so easy to run away from Akash Roy choudhary now. You have tried to run away from me in these days but now you can't run away from me. I will make you completely mine now. I said and made her look at me.
She is about to cry after listening all this and again hugged me tightly. My heart gets really stopped for a second when she hugged me. I took her infront of the mirror and made her look at it.
Have you even observed yourself that how beautiful you are? and now you are looking like a princess, my princess. I was whispering in her ear and she is looking herself into the mirror then I take out a small box from my pocket its a box of diamond ring. I took the ring from the box and put it on her middle finger as its a sign of our love and kissed on her finger. She is just looking at me and Then I thought to be more mischievous so while kissing from her shoulder to her ear, I started using my tongue. The moment I used my tongue, she started gasping and turned toward me then hold my sherwani tightly
What happened? I asked her as she just lowered down her head.
I am not going anywhere sweetheart and you have to take this throughout the life. I said and hold her in bridal style and slowly put her on the bed.

Mature content (18+)

I went on top of her and entwined my both hands with her and pinned her on the bed.
AAAAkash, she called my name while getting scared.
Shhhhh!!!! Nothing will happen to you as I am always there for you and no one is having the guts to take you from me so easily. I said and in the moment I attached my lips with her and started kissing as I explored her whole mouth. OMG!!!!! It taste so sweet and especially her
lipstick it was like I am in heaven. She didn't responded me at first but slowly slowly she started responding me. After we break the kiss due to oxygen, I made her sit on the bed opened her whole jewellery, her hair and veil as she is hugging me tightly. After sometime she is naked and a raw beauty is there infront of me as I explored her whole body which is so beautiful. I don't
have any idea that her body is so beautiful. You can say, I met the most beautiful woman in the World. I started giving love bites on her body as the marks looks lovely. Its a sign that she is mine. I kept on making love with her like I have been waiting for this day.
Akash, leave me please I can't take it anymore ahhhhh!!!! She said and was about to cry.
I went upward and kissed on her forehead and then both cheeks and said
Don't cry my darling, we will continue on next night take rest. I said and put the red duvet to cover her beautiful body.

Trisha
At midnight

I just opened my eyes while sleeping as I am fully naked and covered with duvet only I am wearing the sakha and pola on my both hand and my head is full of vermilion thinking about what happened with me
2-3 hours ago.

Flashback started
I love you Trisha, I love you so much. He said and started kissing me.
Flashback ends

I am just gasping thinking about what happened with me. But yes Today I am feeling like
I am complete. Never in a million years I thought that I will get my love back and will live a
happy life. I know that I lost my virginity now but it was with a person with whom I want.
Only he has the right to touch me everywhere as I am his completely. That's why I allowed him to do whatever he want because I can't see him sad now.
What are you thinking my baby? A voice whispered in my ear.
Huuh?? Nothing. I said and closed my eyes.
Or thinking about me that what I did with you. Just sometime ago. He said while smirking
How can he understand that what I am thinking?
Its nothing like that. I said while blushing and trying to hide my red face.
It is baby. He wake up from the bed and now he is again on top of me.
What are you doing Akash? I asked him confused.
Let's make out again. You know na, that how madly I am in love with you. He said while attaching his forehead with mine and cupped my both cheeks.

You said we will continue next night right? I asked him.

I can't even wait for that my baby. He said
I did not said anything. and allowed to do whatever he want.

To be continued.........

Another update. Please vote and comment if you like it. Also please follow me on Instagram for some amazing contents.
This is my insta id: