Boardwalks and Hot Chocolate

Riker's P.O.V.

Rocky, Ross, Ryland and I were sitting in the basement. Rocky and Ross were on their guitars, Ryland was writing stuff down on a clipboard and I was talking to them all as I played around with the guitar picks on the coffee table, waiting for Rydel to walk down the stairs so we could have a band meeting. Although Ratliff was not coming, he had been away for four months visiting his family in Florida because his close cousin was getting married and it was his Grandpa's 80th birthday, before we head off for the Louder World Tour.

Rydel had missed him the most. Ellington and Rydel were inseparable, always together, standing next to each other, whispering, giggling and sharing their secret stories through their weird hand signals that only they understood. They could have a whole conversation, through just hand signals and facial expressions. Or they have their moments when it's only them laughing and none of us get the joke apart from them. Or when one of them is not 100% the other will always figure it out and make them smile and it's really cute. They are just meant to be together, everyone sees it apart from them. The smile that appears on their face when either of them if mentioned is heart-warming because they smile then blush as they stare at the floor. Rydel skipped down the status and stood at the bottom of them.

I looked over and smiled at her, "Hey Delly!" I said as she smiled at me. You could see in her face that a piece of her was missing and that piece was Ell.

"Hey Dell?" Ryland questioned.

"Yeah Ry, what's up?" She said taking a few steps forward.

"When do we get back from Europe?" Ryland asked looking embarrassed. I looked from Ryland to Delly to see Ell walking down the stairs like a mouse. He looked to me a put his finger over his lip to say 'don't tell her', I nodded.

"Umm, I can ask Mum for you?" She questioned and went to turn around and Ell saw her and turned against the wall.

"Wait Dell!" I shouted trying to prevent her seeing Ell. "Umm, let's finish this meeting first," I said quickly, the confused expression on her face depleted and she shrugged her shoulders and took a few steps forward.

Ell sneaked up behind her as Ryland started to talk, "So this meeting I think we should go through the set so that Ross knows what we are doing, then the first ten shows you are-". I kept my eye on Ell as he wrapped his arms around Delly's waist and twirled her around in the air. I watched Delly's face as she realized that it was Ell.

"Ell!" She shrieked as he chuckled at her. He placed her on the ground and spun her around to face him. He kissed her cheek as he wrapped his arms around her waist again, linking his hands behind her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his chest. You should've seen the smile on Ell's face as he buries his head into her hair. I turned my head towards the boys, Ross and I both had the same smirks plastered on our face, Rocky was fan girling and Ryland was trying to calm Rocky down.

He snapped his fingers in front of Rocky's face and then waves his hand in front of him, "Rocky? Rocky?" He called.

Ross, Ryland and I all laughed at Rocky's actions, "Dude stop being a creep," I whispered laughing. I looked back over at Delly and E-rat to see them talking to each other with massive smiles on their faces.

"I am glad he is home. I don't think Delly would've lasted," I whispered to my brothers as they nodded.

"Yeah she definitely missed him," Ryland added.

"Hey! I missed him too!" Rocky yell-whispered.

We all laughed at him, "You know what I mean," Ross said.

"I missed you, Ell," Delly said kissing his cheek.