06| Tutor session

GRACE

After lunch my day went back to normal, no secret admirer letters. They really are starting to get on my nerves, whoever this guy is- or girl, is too ashamed that they like the that they can't admit it in person, but behind pieces of paper.

but it is kind of sweet, I've never had anyone say those things before maybe it's real.

"Hey!" a pair walks up to me, meeting me at Ms. Robinsons door.

"Hey guys, I won't be able to ride with you guys' today afterschool I'm taking on some tutoring" jade says.

"Oh, that's cool! who is it?"

"Um actually I don't know yet I'll see when I meet him in the library, I do know that he's on the football team." 

"Oh cool.." jade mumbles walking ahead of me and Layla. Layla speeds up and starts whispering something with jade, about their poetry class?

"Ok so guess what we found out.. " Layla says finally slowing down and letting me catch up.

"Yeah?' I ask very suspicious of the two.

"There are 3 guys in our poetry class, that made poetry's just as romantic as your mystery man" Layla says with her eyes gleaming.

"And how do you know that?"

"Jade was helping Ms. Anderson with grading papers" Layla says nudging Jades shoulder. Jade has had a crush on her poetry teacher for quite some time now, of course it never led to anything, though.

"g-guys I don't know if I want to find out who it is."

"Oh god- do you still think this is a sick joke. Listen that guy is smitten for you Grace." Jade says with grace backing her up.

"Ok guys that's enough I have to go to this tutoring session." I say saying goodbye, walking to the library.

I have written up a sort of 'lesson plan' to go over, it really depends on the guy how behind he is.

As I enter the library, I take a seat in the back and set down my books, opening up my computer, and rethinking my plan. 

First, I'm going to look in his math book, see what has good at and then help with what he isn't good at-

"Oh, hey Gracie" a rough voice interrupts my thoughts.

"J-Jax?' I ask, "what are you doing here?"

"Just reading up on my shakes spear" he jokes picking out a book from the shelves, "you?" he asks.

"Oh I was asked to help tutor someone on the football team."

"Oh, so you're my tutor." he smirks putting the random book back in its place.

"Wait you said- did you just lie to me? dang after all we've been through" I joke letting out a small laugh. 

I'm real funny, I think laughing to myself.

"I don't need just anybody knowing that I need a tutor" he chuckles taking a seat next to me.

"That makes sense, ok let's get started" I say opening my math book

***

Turns out Jax doesn't need that much help, it seems he has only been struggling in the most recent lessons. 

"Ok you actually not that behind" I say closing up the books, "it could only take a couple days after school, to get you caught back up" I say flashing a smile and closing up my bookbag.

" Well, that's good I won have to quit the team." he says sighing. 

"Oh, what would you do without your ball game" I say my voice filled with sarcasm.

before he can respond my phone goes off signaling a new message.

picking it up I look at the text from mom.

Mom:
Hey can you get a ride from someone else I can't make it
sorry babe my boss is holding me :(

letting out a long groan, I respond to my mom with an 'ok' before heaving my backpack and walk out with Jax following me.

"Hey whoa- what's wrong" Jax says grabbing my shoulder.

"Ugh well just lost my ride I probably have to walk home now" I say letting out yet another groan.

"Oh, and there's no other option mph" he says with a smirk on his face.

"I mean, no-"

"I have a car. I'll give you a ride." he says walking closer to the parking lot outside. 

"wha-" I say before he cuts me off, "No question about it, just get in, ok?"

"ok" I say following him back to his car and hopping into his passenger seat.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment!

XOXO Nepttune~