03|Drunken Cannonball

GRACIE 

"AHHHH no jade I'm sorry" Layla shouts from what im guessing is the bathroom, where they both are.  'Great it's already morning' I think' I say peeking my eyes around the room.

"Oh, I think we woke her up." jade giggles from around the corner.

"No duh " Layla says walking over to my side of the bed. 

"how'd you sleep" she asks me.

"Besides the screaming from you guys, amazing" I say sarcastically giving her my best side eye.

"I'm so so sorry " Layla says giggling laying down and hugging me.   

"ANYYYWAYY sorry to interrupt but people are supposed to be coming over in like 3 hours and the house is still a reck, and we have no food. So if you guys wanna get started on preparing?" jade says shrugging on a baseball jersey over a white tank and jeans. 

"Ok we'll go get ready" Layla says jumping out of the bed into the bathroom, I follow quickly behind. Looking into the mirror taking a glance at my frizzy rat's nest. 

My normal curly ringlets are apart and frizzy, as much as I don't want to handle my hair right now, I guess I have too. 

Pulling a spray bottle from under the sink, with a leave in conditioner are and gel. I rink the cream and scrunch the gel through my hair. Deciding to do a hairstyle while my hair air dries, I part my hand into a half up half down bun.

"you girls done" Jade says from her spot at Laylas desk.

"Yes almost" Layla calls from her closet, coming out and looking at me she says, "hey Gracie if you want to borrow something from my closet you know you're welcome to." 

I nod my head making my way into her closet looking for something casual. finding a knit sweater and mini skirt I land on that fits my vibe. Layla's clothes are really bright and colorful, you barely find any neutral colors in there, but I'm a good searcher.

"Gracie hurry up!" jade calls from the room again.

"Sorry I'm coming"

"Ok let's get going we need to go to target to get chips, soda pop-" as Layla list stuff off of her list my mind starts to wonder. Wonder into something I don't want to think about, the letters. 

What of the girls are right, and someone does like me, no one has ever liked me before not that I know of. I've never had a boyfriend hell I'm still a virgin.

**

Not long until we arrive at target and head in and spilt up, me for sodas, Layla and jade go get snacks. As I walk down the aisle with drinks finding many different arranges of sodas.   

Finding the soda that I want, coke, I walk sideways bumping into a someone.

"I'm sorry-" As I look up, I find a recognizable face "Jaxon?"

"Gracie! what are you doing here!" Jaxon's loud personality causing a smile to slip onto my face.

"Oh, um me and my friends are getting stuff for a party my friend is having."

"Oh, that's crazy I'm going to a party too" he says while my eyes trail down his body immediately noticing the bottle of liquor in his hand.

"Jaxon..."

"I told you to call me Jax didn't I?" he says messing up my hair, with a grin.

"Why are you caring um alcohol." all the kids my age were drinking especially the popular people why am I shocked by this.