𝕆ℕ𝔼

Warnings: none

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

YOON-SEO'S POV:

I love weekends.

The only days when I can relax and do all the things I want. Whether it's doing groceries, shopping, or just sleeping the whole day.

It's not that I hate working... I love my profession too! But it can be tiring sometimes...

Working in a café shop might sound easy and not tiring, but believe me. It is.

From early in the morning till late evenings, catering to people's needs.

If you mess up just a little bit, you get to hear an earful. Not that I cared much about others' complaints about me, but I feel a little disappointed when my only goal is to bring a smile to people's lips, is messed up.

I've been working in this café for a long time, so I'm kind of pretty used to 'not messing up', but people make mistakes, right?

But apart from messing up, I absolutely love serving people. I like how people come to my café after a long, stressful day of work to relieve some stress by sipping on hot drinks, or just catching up to get their early morning shakes. Or sometimes, just to meet others.

I sigh.

I was clearly not surprised that I was thinking about work again.

It's not new for me to think about work, even on the weekends. I just love working so much.

Munching on the chips I had just taken out of the packet, I opened Netflix on my TV and went straight for the drama I had been watching for the past few weeks.

My eyes sparkled as I saw that there was another episode that came out today. "Ah, now this is heaven." I didn't waste a single second as I clicked the episode and settled myself comfortably on the couch.

The Netflix intro dinged, and I smiled to myself, already feeling the excitement. But that smile soon faded as my phone started ringing beside my lap.

"Ugh, what the fuck..." I took the phone in my hand, only to see Yoongi calling.

Oh.

Yoongi.

The man I've been in love with for 5 years.

It might sound crazy, but yeah, I have loved him since then.

Our first encounter was a very silly and entirely different story. But that was when our friendship clicked and we felt drawn towards each other.

It was not like the friendships I had in my hometown, Daegu. Yup! It is Yoongi's hometown too!

This friendship was valuable.

Beautiful.

He was debuting that time in BigHit and had told me that he wanted to become a successful idol and represent his music to the entire world. I had always believed in him and supported him throughout the process.

I often went to visit the other 6 boys, and the 3 youngsters called me Noona.

Even though the elder one, Jin, cooks for the group; I go to their dorm to surprise them with lunch and dinner, cooked by my own hands.

Since the start, they call me their 'sunshine in the dark', as I have always believed in their hard work and supported them in their hardest times.

Yoongi has valued our friendship since then, and we gradually became best friends, always bickering but still caring for each other.