𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

Warnings: none

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

The week was going surprisingly better for Yoon Seo, as the days were passing rather quickly, and she was thankful that the week was coming to an end soon.

It was a Thursday evening when she got a call from Jimin, asking if she could come to hang out at his place as all the members had gathered there for a movie night, and she agreed.

After taking a quick shower, she settled on a purple hoodie and mom jeans and took a cab to the destination. As she rang the bell and the door opened, she saw Hoseok, who immediately beamed widely, "Guys, Yoon Seo's here!"

She stepped inside and looked at all of them, some of them sitting on the couch while the others were settled comfortably on the floor. "Hi, guys! Sorry, I got a bit late. You know how traffic is nowadays." She walked over to the couch and saw them smiling.

"Noona, you should get a car or something," Jungkook said, mouth full of chips, from where he was sitting on the floor. She sat beside him, chuckling, "Nah, Kook. I'm broke as fuck."

"Says the one who works her ass off day and night."

She immediately recognized the raspy voice which came from behind and she looked up behind her, seeing Yoongi sitting with his one leg crossed and the other bent up.

"Oh, hello there. Didn't know you were here too." She sassed off before turning her head back to her front, gaining some amused chuckles from the others.

She knew it was a lie. Never could she not recognize that familiar black mop of hair, his built figure, and those deep eyes that never failed to make her knees go weak.

She received a smack on the back of her head. Should have seen that coming, I guess.

"Ow! Fuck off, will you?" She groaned, but he only smirked and smacked her again. Sure, she loved him, but he was annoying sometimes.

She turned her head to curse him good this time but a voice interrupted. "Okay, okay, children!" It was Jimin. "What do you guys want to watch?"

Once the question left his mouth, he immediately regretted it as everybody started saying out their choices. Their words came out jumbled, and it was all chaos in a matter of seconds. Jimin covered his ears and grimaced.

Somebody was saying National Geography, whereas someone was saying something along Princess Momo...? Someone was saying, 'We should watch a horror movie!' and Hobi was already screeching in disagreement. But Yoon Seo could only hear a voice saying Marvel from behind.

She immediately turned around in her place and gave Yoongi a dirty look. "You're so obsessed with Marvel, oh my god." He scoffed. "Atleast it's better than that shitty drama you watch everyday."

Yoon Seo gasped, clearly offended, and clutched the pillow that was nestled between Yoongi's legs before smacking him with it. "IT IS NOT SHITTY!!"

"GUYSS!!" Jimin yelled over the chaos and the next moment everybody was silent, looking over to the small boy who was looking horrified. "I should have had a second thought before planning to agree to this."

"Okay, yah, Jimin-ah." Namjoon chuckled from the couch, "Pick whatever you want to watch. We're all okay with it." All of them nodded except Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"But Yoongi hyung said we'd watch Marvel!"

------

After the chaos ended, everybody agreed to watch a sci-fi movie, except the two maknaes and a grumpy grandpa who had plans of watching Marvel.