𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

warnings: none

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

"Seo Jun, for the sake of god... please listen to me for once and do as I fucking say!" Yoon Seo yelled, hands occupied with the lids as she put them on the top of the cups, ready to give them to the customers.

"No, I've had enough of making these cookies and shit. I wanna make shakes!" Seo Jun grabbed the empty cups from the counter and walked over to where she stood, but she was already moving ahead, to give the orders to the customers.

"Now... what do I do next?"

"You do nothing."

Her voice came and he dramatically sighed, frustrated, and sat on the nearby stool. He saw her coming back to their counter area and he immediately complained, "But I'm tired of doing the same shit again and again! I wanna try something new!"

He saw her sigh as she stood in front of him, now leaning against the counter with her arms folded. She narrowed her eyes at him. "You know that I've assigned you to do the baking stuff 'cause I suck at it. And I make the drinks 'cause you suck at it. Is that right?"

He pouted, "Right... but teach me something. Just for a day."

Yoon Seo looked back at the two ladies to whom she had just delivered the drinks. "Alright."

His eyes were already beaming at her agreement, and she chuckled. "But after they leave." Her thumb pointed behind.

He didn't mind, though as he immediately nodded.

As both the ladies paid a few minutes later and left, Yoon Seo turned around from the counter, and she saw him already standing with the cups in his hand, smiling widely at her.

Ah, it was going to be a long day.

--------

After an hour or two of teaching the brunette-haired how to make a fricking cappuccino... Yoon Seo was done for.

She can't remember how many times she has yelled here and there to tell him that milk is a necessary ingredient when he forgot it the first time and made it with just water. Yuck.

Now she was cleaning the fuss he had made on the countertop as he sat in the lobby area, sipping the coffee that she ended up making because he was too talented to do that shit.

"You know... you should just admit that you suck at these things and that you should better handle your shit." Her back was turned from the front counter as she cleaned the counter at the back. She heard him grunt, "I guess you're right." She smiled in victory and turned to the sink to wash her hands.

"Um, Yoon Seo?"

"Yeah?" she called out as she took two muffins and a cappuccino for herself for a much-needed break.

"Do you know this guy?"

As she turned around to question who he was referring to, she froze. What the fuck?

"Hello there." Yoongi was standing just a few steps ahead in front of her, hands in his pockets and having his signature gummy smile plastered on his face. It has been so long since Yoongi last visited her café. Probably months ago when Seo Jun didn't even work here.

She turned her head to look at Seo Jun who was staring confusedly at the man. Then he looked back at her and he started rambling before she could even comprehend.