𝕋𝕎𝕆

Warnings: none

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

Yoongi woke up to the loud sound of something crashing.

He had stayed at Yoon Seo's apartment just like whenever he would come to hang out at her place. It was no surprise actually. He would sleep in her guest room and, she, in her bedroom.

Rubbing his eyes, he kicked the covers and sat up straight. Oh, how good he gets to sleep at her house. Even though her bed was small as compared to his' at his apartment, the small bed was much comfier and so so snuggly.

If he could, he would sleep the whole day and whole night in her bed. No, really.

As much as the idea of going back to sleep and drifting to the wonderland sounded tempting right now, he would rather go and check the cause of the loud crashing of what heard to be utensils, in the kitchen.

Slowly he got up and exited the room, walking towards the kitchen.

...Only to see a dreadful sight.

"You know you don't have to prove that you suck at cooking, right?"

Yoon Seo turned around with a gasp and placed a hand dramatically on her chest. "Y-you pig! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Do I look like I care?" He muttered boredly and waddled towards the washroom to brush his teeth. "You destroyed my beauty sleep, you know?"

Ignoring his last remark, she yelled, "And mister, who the hell told you that I suck at cooking? At least I cook better than you."

At that, he turned around and made a face. "Hun, who lied to you?"

"I'm speaking facts." Determined to not waste any more time bickering with him, she grabbed the big spoon which she accidentally dropped on the floor when that piece of shit decided to scare her from behind and continued to mix the batter in the bowl.

But the last snarky remark didn't go unheard by her. "Whatever floats your boat, precious."

The heat instantly creaked up to her cheeks at the nickname. It was kind of a habit of his, to occasionally tease her with his made-up nicknames. And as much as she liked all those, this was the one she liked the most.

It had been years since he started using that word but it never fails to make her blush every. fricking. time.

She inaudibly huffed to shake off her thoughts.

She saw Yoongi returning back from the washroom with phone in his hands and smiling at it, before sitting on the small chair in front of the kitchen counter.  

She knew exactly what was the reason. Or who was the reason. But she couldn't resist asking out loud, "Whatcha smiling so big at?"

He looked up at her face and a playful smile came on his lips, "My love. Why? Jealous that you ain't got any?"

She rolled her eyes. 'At least it's better to not have a love like that instead of having it cling to you like a fucking two-year-old.' The words were on the tip of her tongue but she bit it, not daring to let them out.

Yoongi knew her small hatred towards Yunjin and Yoon Seo would even complain about her in front of him. But Yoongi never took it to heart and would joke along with her.

But she knows Yoongi sincerely loves Yunjin and she knows the limits to which she can joke without hurting his feelings.

Shaking off the thoughts once again, she reached for the spatula over the counter which was so close to the burning hot pan...