1|| Pets

We all know Sophie has Iggy the Imp and Linh has Princess Purryfins the Murcat, but hasn't anyone else considered about everyone else's desire for some Fuzzy Buddies?

-> Dex and Sophie get matching Tomples per request from Dex and celebrating their friendship, who's wanted a Tomple for so long due to their ability to eat dust. Sophie decided to get them for Dex as a midterm's level 5 gift. They end up naming them Gadget and Gizmo after Sophie shows her friends the human movie, The Little Mermaid.

-> After seeing Sophie with her two pets, Keefe decides he wants a pet as well, going to Claws, Wings, Horns, and Things and buying a little Gremlin after discovering their knack for destruction. He ended up naming it, after the Juculus Prattles Pin he gifted Sophie while she was recovering from Umber's attack, Bitey.

-> Marella needed an animal to keep her calm, so she ended up going to Atlantis and Mysterium with Linh in search a calming pet. After hearing from Sophie about the calming effect dogs have on humans, she decided to pull some strings and get her the human pet, naming it Trickle, insured by Linh's water pet creations and in thanks to her.

-> Biana wants an Imp of her own so bad, but instead of getting one herself, she ends up staying at Sophie's house more than her own house in order to spend time with Iggy.

Meme time: