CHAPTER ONE: Strange Place

Was it the fear of an new environment

Or the feeling something was watching you

Waiting to rid of you and your allies

That's what Ziera wondered. It made her stomach ache.
This "new island" was the strangest place she's ever seen. Everything around them seemed a bit larger than them... Really large. It was like some kind of... giant .... purple....forest?

Could giants live here, wubboxes? The possibilities were endless. She shivered, wanting to stay as close to the group as possible. She got a bit too close and bumped into Dale. He instantly threw his arm up and caught her. "Calm yourself Ziera, there's nothing here to hurt us... I hope.". She nodded shyly, still looking around franticly. What if something DID want to hurt them....

Ahead, the Sox (now named Jazzy) was hopping around, inspecting everything in excitement. "This place is remarkable!, we can expand Ethereal Island down here! I'll be famous!". Ziera shot a glare at him, making him look away in embarrassment. "Y- yea, you guys too". 

Leap bounced around, curiosity taking over. "Wow, this place is awesome! I wanna stay down here forever!". Ziera had heard what he said and whipped around. "Do you know what's down here?". Leap stuttered, "Uhm... N-no-". "Exactly!, so don't go around saying that, something dangerous could be down here, and it'll kill you first-"

"Ziera!" Dale exclaimed, "You're scaring him!". Ziera looked at Leap, he was practically shivering his heart out. She sighed, "I'm sorry, Leap...". Leaph scampered over to Jazzy, head towards the ground. Dale walked beside Ziera, giving her a reassuring glance. "Its going to be ok... I'm sure of it". She nodded, looking ahead. An almost mystical forest was ahead of them. It seemed different from their surroundings. When they reached it, Leap, seemingly forgetting about Ziera's words, Started bounding around, "We should explore this place!, Imagine what we'll find!" Ziera's ears perked up. "Yea! He's rig-" Jazzy started, as they walked into the 'forest', but was cut off. 

"This place isn't safe, Im telling you!" Ziera, growled, Jazzy tried to ignore her. "Jazzy, I know you hear me, SPEAK!". Jazzy snapped at her "For Zarroe's SAKE Ziera!, Stop worrying so much! There are probably no monsters down her-", "Probably?, Thats means your aren't sure!, Tell me, How much longer will we be down here on edge!?". Jazzy paused, looking away from her. "I... don't know, But I made a promise to all the ethereals that this place would our new home". Ziera glared at him, "NEW? Ethereal island is our home, You think everyone's going to leave it behind? To move to this... Place".

Walking from behind the arguing wolves, Dale walked up to Leap.  "Why do they keep arguing? Especially Ziera, this place is awesome!" Leap exclaimed, bounding around. "I know right?, I can't wait to tell everyone when we get back up-". Ziera, overhearing them, turned her head to look at them, "What if we don't make it back? What if there's something here that wants to kill us, huh?". "Uhh... erm.... I-I don't know...", "Exactly, Lets hope Jazzy hasn't lead us to our death!". Jazzy stomped on her paw, "I Wouldn't do that! I'm trying to help everyone!". Ziera snarled at him, "FINE! If you believe there's NOTHING down here, then lets split up and cover more ground! Hopefully we'll ALL come back alive!".

"YOU don't make the commands! I DO IM the leader", "If YOU are the leader, then YOU would let us make some DECISIONS!", "It isn't a good one... but there AREN'T any monsters here... so I guess its fine". "Yippie! This is going to be so fun, to explore!" Leap said, Bounding off away from the group. ".... Guess I'll go..." Dale said, hesitantly walking off the opposite way, still shaken by Zirea's words.

"Lets hope your decision does SOMETHING good" Jazzy said passive-aggressively, walking away from Ziera. Now she was alone. 

...I Guess I'll just... walk around aimlessly....