CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE R I O T

//...ZARROE...AND ALL OTHER CHARACTERS!//

Zarroe padded across the workshop, with one sole thing in his mind. Its time! With Mystery's help, I can finally do it! Now I can get rid of those PESKY double element ethereals and get to the SURFACE! A wicked grin spread across his face as he approached the synthesizer. The "egg" on top of it, surrounded by purple flowers. What ever was inside it, was sealed inside tight. But Zarroe... Zarroe was ready to let it out. He did have his doubts, what if it was to unstable? What if it couldn't keep its self together and died? But he approached it with a fierce look. He wasn't able to take control of this 'monster' since it was trapped in there, slowly growing as the synthesizer was upgraded. But once it was let free, he would have a force... Unstoppable 

He raised his paw, using some of his magic to tear it open, at first. It seemed like nothing would come out... until. A flash of light appeared, blasting Zarroe backwards. Back at the clearing, Jazzy and Dale saw the light, and the harsh wind it created, nearly sweeping them off their feet. Jazzy quivered, "W- what was that? What's going on?", "Something terrible... I can feel it..." Ziera, still near the river, feeling disoriented from that strange gas saw what they saw and skittered away, unknowing of the way back to the clearing. WHAT WAS THAT!? I NEED TO FIND THE CLEAR-.... Wait... where was the clearing.....

Zarroe squinted and got up, growling from the pain, A large, dark silhouette appeared and two glowing yellow eyes stared at him. Zarroe, devoid of fear, used some more magic to clear out the smoke and got an even better look at his 'creation'.... And it was something he... didn't think of. It had a large, a somewhat blue-transparent body, its spine visible. Its mouth had metal teeth, with two saber fangs. Strangely enough, its eyes were on its shoulders, which were black and pink, it reminded him of another one of his creates, with its four arms. Zarroe slowly walked up to it, in this form, one where he could enter his own mind, was smaller than his creation, but he wasn't afraid, he had full control of this monster!

Right?

Zarroe snickered. "Well well well, looks like my CREATION has finally awoken! I've been waiting... now, ARISE! AND-". Before he could finish his sentence, a loud, terrifying, Screech, that was some what melodic in some way, one that every single monster in the workshop could hear.

"WE. ARE. WORKSHOP."

Zarroe jerked back as the monster stood tall, as it glared at Zarroe It didn't look like his other creations, it didn't look bloodthirsty... It looked at him."Wh- ALRIGHT!". Zarroe yelled. "ITS TIME TO TAKE OVER! WITH OUR FORCES COMBINED, SURELY WE'LL-". "WE?". "YES OFCOURSE! YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!". "... NO, I REFUSE TO BE APART OF YOUR REIGN! ALL YOU'VE DONE IS TERRORIZE YOUR OWN CREATIONS, AND THE FOUR WHO JOURNEYED DOWN HERE, INCLUDING KILLING A N INNOCENT MONSTERLING, YOUR ACTS, ARE WHY THE TIME IS NOW"

Zarroe, for the first time, was in fear, no, terrified. He tried all he could to control it, but it all failed, everything. "W-who are you...".

"...THE ETHEREAL QUINT, BEEMEEBETH.... THE RIOT"