~EPILIOUGE~

Pyra sat on her front porch, looking out into the setting sun. She was thinking about Ziera and Leap, she missed them very much. She was also worried, there was a small, but scary, quake. It was probably more aggressive below them. Should I have gone with them? Its probably to late now, I don't think the portal is online... 

She heard the door open behind her and turned around, It was Berry. "Hey! I uhm, you looked kind of sad, I wanted to make sure you were okay! Uhm.... Can I sit?". "Mhm! Sure...". Berry sat beside her. "You're thinking about them, Ziera, Leap?". Pyra looked up at her with teary eyes, still trying to keep herself together. "Y-yeah.... I just- What if something or someone w-w- was down there? What if they're DEAD?!". She broke down into sobs, Oh the pity Berry felt. She reached down and hugged her tightly. 

"Pyra... They are ok! With Ziera's smarts and Leaps thoughtfulness surely they're okay! So please, don't over think it! I mean- Its not like we can just... Go into the portal and find them ourselve-". "THE PORTAL!'. Pyra sprinted up, grabbing Berry's arm, "Come on! we're gonna go down there!". "WAIT WHAT??" 

They sprinted past some monsters, eventually going into the ethereal forest, Pyra, somehow, remembered where it was, she was in the crowd who watched them go in there. Soon, they reached the portal. Pyra frantically pressed the large button that activated it, but it wouldn't work. 

"DAMMIT! THEY COMPLETELY POWERED IT OFF!".

"I mean, we can go through those tubes, I think they lead into the undergrou-". "ALRIGHT, LETS GO!!". Pyra once again grabbed Berry, dragging her all the way to the upper edge of the island. She climbed on some rocks, getting on top of one of the pipes, some bubbles floating out as a result. "Berry, you coming?". Berry hesitated, "But... what if, something dangerous is down there, like you said?". Pyra thought for a moment, "Then maybe I was overreacting... Are you going with me or not?" 

"....Ok.... I'll go with you!" 

(END OF: Z.R: THE ETHEREAL WORKSHOP...

STAY TUNED FOR!: ZARROES RAGE 2: DARKENED SKIES..