10 | why me?

i was dancing in the club, it was a hot night. Drew had gone to the bathroom and it was just me dancing. 

"hey." some one said putting their hands on my hips. I couldn't tell who was touching me, at first i thought it was Drew, but i soon realized it wasn't him when i saw him across from me. i quickly slapped their hands off me.

"what the hell?!?" i said as i turned around to see Cameron. when i saw his face i almost threw up. "get away from me!" 

"i just need to talk to you." he said as he grabbed my hand.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" i said as i slapped his face.

"okay just please listen to me!" 

"NO! now leave!"

"no" he said as he grabbed me and wouldn't stop even when i was kicking him. no one noticed me getting dragged off the dance floor. he covered my mouth with his hands. i felt so gross and sad. no one would help me. i was stuck in a horrible position. we turned down the hall to the bathroom, i didn't know what was about to happen but i knew it was not going to end well for me. 

"ok now listen to me and no one will be hurt." he said taking his hand off my mouth. he had taken me to the freaking storage room, and for what?

"what Cameron? you just kidnapped me!" i screamed as he grabbed my wrist again.

"STOP! STOP IT NOW! YOU ARE GONNA LISTEN TO ME OR I WILL ACTUALLY TAKE YOU AWAY FROM YOUR PRECIOUS BOYFRIEND!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. If no one had heard us before they heard us now. How the hell did he know i had a boyfriend

"fine just let go you are hurting me." i said grabbing his cold hand off mine.

Drews pov:

i came out of the bathroom looking for val and once i had came back to the dance floor i couldn't see her anywhere. i kept looking for her and still she was no where to be found. i went back to the table to see if she was there. i walked over and still she wasn't there. 

"Hey where is Val?"

"uh she went off with you i thought. i saw her and who i thought was you go over to the bathrooms." Madelyn said, she sounded more concerned the longer she spoke.

"ok well i guess ill go see can you come with me?" i said looking and Maddie.

"uh yes i will." she said getting up and off her chair.

(...)

" i hope she is ok." Maddie said as she grabbed my hand.

"ya me too. i don't know why she would walk off with some guy." 

"ok ill go into the girls bathroom, you go check in there."

"ok meet back right here." i said walking into the bathrooms. i didn't think she would be in here but it was worth a try. i was checking each stall as i heard a muffled scream. the area the bathrooms we weire n were pretty secluded from the rest of the club. i walked outside the bathroom and saw the storage closet cracked open. i ran over and opened the door.

Vals pov:

"i wanted to apologize, i feel bad how we left things. i just had to say something to you and you were alone so i thought it was a good time." he spoke as i rolled my eyes. He was sorry? ya and if hes sorry i must be a grape. He was being such an ass. He thinks its ok to take a girl in to a storage closet because he needed to talk to her? no thats not ok.

"Cameron you really hurt me. You never respected me and you called me crazy almost our entire relationship. If you think an apology is gonna patch everything up you are sorely mistaken." i said as i tried to walk out of the stupid closet.

"hey i said i was sorry and i miss you ok? just come back with me."

"no and why are you even in north carolina anyway? you dont even live here." i said taking his hand off mine.

"i am here because i knew you were filming your new little show here." he said as he stood closer to the door.

"look i have a boyfriend ok? i am not in the table right now."

"just leave him ok? come on it will be like old times."

"Cameron, old times with you were yelling and crying. i do not want to ever relive that. I am not leaving with you. please never talk to me or try to find me again." i spoke as i was about to walk out of the closet. i felt like i was suffocating, it was so tight in the room. i was reaching out my hand on the handle when all of a sudden he kissed me and would not let me go. I screamed as loud as i could and slapped him but that only made him more mad. He kept kissing me. I know this was not as nearly as bad as what happens with other poor girls but i felt so gross and sad. I kept trying to leave and make him stop but couldn't. I was crying while he kissed me on my neck. i knew where this would lead and i waas not liking the ending. I was asking him to stop when all of a sudden i saw the door bust open. It was Drew to my rescue. 

"GET OFF HER YOU ASS." He screamed as he ripped him off me."what is your problem! She is crying!"

"man it was a joke chill." cameron said as he tried getting out of Drews grasp.

"no it wasn't. IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" He said as he pushed him. he ran to me and hugged me as tight as he could. i felt so bad.

"i am sorry Drew. Its all my fault." i said starting to cry.

"hey, hey its not like you wanted him to kiss you. Did you?" he said as he let go of me.

"no of course not." i said as i grabbed his hands.

"do you even know him?" he asked me. i almost lied and said no but i couldn't do that to Drew.

"uh ya actually it was my ex boyfriend from high school. we broke up like three years ago." i said as we walked out of the closet to see Maddie standing there waiting for us. she ran over to me and hugged me.

"are you ok dude?" she asked letting go of me.

"uh no but i will be." i said grabbing onto Drews upper arm.

"ok well i am gonna kick that guys ass. Do you know who it was?"

"it was Cameron."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! What did he want." she asked me grabbing my free hand.

"uh he wanted to get with me..."

"oh uhm thats not ok."

"His name is Cameron? Thats such a stupid name." he said scoffing.

"ya it is." i felt sad and upset. I felt so stressed out. i just anted to go home.

"Hey wanna go home?" he siad while we were sitting at the table the rest of the group was at.

"yes please." i said getting up. Drew grabbed my hand and we said our goodbyes. luckily Claire, Austins girlfriend wasnt drunk at all so she could drive the rest home.