TAPE I - SHE LEGIT

SIMPLE CITY, DMV
Aryen Block Party

SIMPLE CITY, DMVAryen Block Party

Friday, July 17th

"Hm" Kamauri hum, passing Raquel a red plastic cup. They trio was currently sitting inside Tymia's Jeep Grand Cherokee, which sat three buildings down from Aryen's childhood building.

Kamauri observes her surroundings once again, turning her head seeing young adults lean on their cars talking, men playing dice and young women twerking on each other. 

The young woman reaches down, between her legs and grab the Espolon Reposado Tequila bottle from under the passenger seat. Kamauri twists the top off before pouring her a small amount in the red plastic cup.

"Just take it to the head, you be pouring them baby ass shots." Tymia laugh, gently grabbing the plastic cup from Kamauri's hand.

Kamauri chuckle, thinking Tymia didn't notice. Kamauri wasn't really a drinker, so she often faked shots. Kamauri bit down on her cheek, contemplating on taking the shot or putting up a fight.

"Bitches be scared, can't hang." Raquel laugh.

"Oh, shut the fuck up." Kamauri rolls her eyes, tilting her head back and opening her mouth in an O shape. Lifting the bottle, she seen the light flash on her as she carefully began to pour Tequila into her mouth.

"Yea, that's how you drive the boat hoe." Raquel laugh.

Kamauri scrunches her face up sourly, as the burning satisfaction of Tequila rush down her throat causing her ears to pop.

Kamauri cleared her throat, "I hate that shit." She confessed as the girls laugh.

After Tymia and Raquel took their shots, the trio decided to finally get out of the car to wish Aryen a happy birthday. It was no doubt Aryen threw a great and pack packed party, but it wasn't the girl's crowd.

Kamauri ignores the catcalls as they walk towards Aryen's building.

Kamauri lick over her glossy lips, finally seeing Aryen. "Happy birthday Puff daddy." She forms a smile, walking towards him and his group of friends.

"That's how I feel whenever my girls around me." Aryen drunkenly wraps his large arms around Kamauri and one around Raquel.

"Happy birthday, Puff daddy." Raquel chuckle, wrapping her small arms around his large waist. Kamauri took in his scent of Dior cologne, sweat and alcohol he gave off. Aryen was obviously enjoying his twenty-first. Aryen played football and was soon to be drafted into the NFL, he worked hard this year, so he deserved his flowers. 

"You already look turnt but we brought you a bottle." Tymia smile, holding out the black plastic bag.

"I fuck with y'all. It's all love with y'all for real." Aryen drunkenly respond.