TAPE XI: Romeo & Juliet

I know I've been gone for a bit and I Apologize FRFR! Hope you girlies enjoy this chapter!

WASHINGTON, DC
Bank of America Financial Center

WASHINGTON, DC Bank of America Financial Center

Thursday, September 30th

The young man watch as the bank teller places stacks of five thousand into his LV duffel bag. The money was placed in stacks of a thousand but each stack was attached by paper every five bands.

"Semaj is you hearing me?" Kesha repeated to her son through the phone.

"Yea. I hear you." Semaj said.

"So when are you coming back?" Kesha asks.

Semaj shrug his shoulders as if she could see him, "Ion know mom, I won't be gone for long though."

Kesha squint her eyes at her son's short answers, feeling in her gut her son wasn't telling her everything. "Well, I love you baby and if you feel like you need to take a vacation go for it. Just don't stay gone for long now, the family needs you." She assured him and by family she meant the family business of course.

"I love you too momma and thank you for everything." Semaj told her.

"Don't thank me for doing what I supposed to do as a mother." Kesha sighed. "Enjoy yourself son, I'll call you tomorrow to check up on you."

"Alright." Semaj said, pressing the red button and shutting his phone off. Although Kesha didn't do everything to protect her son from this lifestyle she still raised him to be a good person and he was thankful for that. He'd rather be a good human being more than anything.

"One point five million in this bag and five hundred thousand in this bag sir." The bank teller announced, zipping up the LV duffel bag that rest in front of her.

(unrealistic but, I didn't want him to be going to hella banks in this chapter)

"Appreciate it." Semaj thanked her, pulling out his LV wallet from his pockets and grabbing two hundred dollar bills before passing it to her as a tip.

"Thank you." She smiled.

Semaj grabbed the two duffel bags, one heavier than the other as he walked out the bankers officer and out of Bank Of America. He place both bags in the back seat of his trackhawk before getting inside the drivers seat.

WASHINGTON, D.C
2400 Foxhall Rd NW, 20007

C2400 Foxhall Rd NW, 20007