Warning the chapter is short

So before we jump into this story I'm not going to follow any plot to the MHA
I've also never seen the comic or show so if some things don't align that's the reason. Also Tamaki will be living on the streets and there will be cannibalism and the eating of other animals. Also Tamaki grow up to be quite feral.    Now onto things that must be explained. The pack is the group of people that Tamaki will be living with he will also call other groups packs as well. When someone is called Alpha then their the leader if someone is called Beta their second in command. A guardian is someone who protects the youngest members of the pack. A caretaker takes care of the young ones.

LET'S START THIS ROLLER COASTER OF A STORY

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It was dark and Tamaki was sitting on the roof of the apartment building he and Mirio were living in. He was looking across the city. From his vantage point and where he was, he could see the building that held the camp it was a abandoned warehouse it also an underground market place.

As he was sitting there Mirio sat next to him and put his hand on Tamski's shoulder. . I thought that I'd find you up here Tama.

It's nice to come up here and think. Even if it's just about the little things.

Yeah it is... Tama I've been wondering what your family is like and who they are and why we never hung out at your house or the fact that you didn't even show me where you lived.

Tamaki sighed as Mirio questioned him. . Mirio love. It's a long story and one that isn't the best.

I'm here to listen so that you can talk.

Do you really want to know?

Yes.