Tamaki and Mirio had gotten a job at a restaurant. It wasn't a very big but it was quite popular, and with it being so popular they definitely should've expected someone to try and rob the place. Tamaki was at the register when the thugs pulled out their guns and demanded that everyones hands had to be in the air. Mirio was in the back when he heard the commotion from the front. When he got out there Tamaki had already swallowed some of his mama's blood and the little capsule was laying broken on the floor. They gave each other a knowing look and lunged.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

By the time the heroes and the police got there Tamaki and Mirio had already apprehended the thugs and everyone who was in the restaurant had gotten out safely and without injury.
Mirio and Tamaki had already fled the scene before the heroes got there. They both knew the consequences of quirk usage in public.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Aizawa's time to show up now

Aizawa was sitting in his office looking over some video footage. It was recorded earlier during the day at a restaurant that some thugs attempted to rob. They didn't get very successful with their attempt when they got their asses kicked by two young teenagers. The owner of the restaurant didn't want charges held against the two for using their quirks in their restaurant. The owner was just happy that they stopped the robbery and didn't break very much. Aizawa was looking at the footage because he was curious on how two teenagers who were thought too have no training in fighting. Because everyone who had seen them knew that Mirio could diffuse fights with his charm he also avoided fighting to begin with and Tamaki he hated any social interaction and had terrible anxiety so he always fled most of the time from a fight. The video footage was interesting

It was normal for the most part of people coming in and out of the restaurant and everything was normal inside the place then the two teens walked into the restaurant.
Tamaki/sunny and Mirio walked into the building they both headed over to the back and they were just barely seen from around the corner putting their aprons on. Tamaki walked over to the register and the person who was there before took their apron off and hung it up before walking out of the restaurant. Mirio headed into the back after he put a cap on his head to avoid getting hair in the food.
Something that Aizawa noticed was that Tamaki was wearing worn out and dirty clothes and instead of shoes he had wrapped strips of fabric around his feet and calves. Mirio on the other hand was in normal condition looking clothes and he was wearing shoes. Everything was normal and there didn't seem to be anything that hinted to Tamaki being neglected but Aizawa couldn't help but have a nagging feeling about the kid.

Everything was going smoothly and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. A little while passed when the four thugs rushed into the building. They demanded everyone's hands in the air and behind their heads. Tamaki and the other hostages did so without complaint but Tamaki had smoothly grabbed a little vile of something and before the thugs could react he downed the vile and then dropped it to the ground. He and Mirio who came out of the back shared a look before they lunged Tamaki shifted into a massive creature and scared the living daylights out of the people closest to him minus Mirio. The hostages took the distraction that the two teens caused and got out of there. Mirio used his quirk Permeation to avoid the attacks that the thugs tried to hit him with and Tamaki was quite clearly shaking but the two thugs that had backed themselves into a corner looked like they'd shit themselves if Tamaki came nearer to them.
After Mirio tied the two he was fighting up he tied the two that Tamaki had cornered.

Aizawa had only ever seen one other person with a similar mutation quirk to Tamaki and that had been about 16 years ago when he was dragged out of the rubble of a fallen building by someone he think her name was Nightmare or was it Nightingale he didn't remember and he was extremely out of it at that time.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi people yes this book is going to stay on hold for a while but I wanted to get this chapter out because I was already almost finished with it by the time I lost interest in writing this thing but don't worry I plan on coming back to this book.