Tamaki could feel tears threatening to fall as he talked about his best friend Daisy was his best friend and mother figure and after Daisy died Tamaki started spending a lot more time out of the house. He was already walking himself to school so he decided that when he didn't have work to do he'd be exploring around the neighborhood.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tamaki was walking down the street it was sunny out and he was enjoying the day. He was four and a half and still didn't have his quirk so he avoided the parks and other places that he knew other kids like to hangout at because he was bullied from not having a quirk.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tamaki was sitting in his room next to his bed where he had a few toys. He hadn't really gotten any toys unless they were from his aunts and uncles sometimes a coworker from his fathers company would give him a toy or trinket to play with. He heard his mother walking down the hallway towards his room so he shoved his toys under the bed right before she walked in. . get dressed we're going to the doctor today to see if you're going to ever get your quirk or not.
  Tamaki listened to her and got dressed before following her out to the car and getting into it.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tamaki could remember the drive feeling like it was taking forever. He remembered being excited to see if he'll get a quirk or not. But he also remembers the dread he felt after the doctor sat them down and told them the news.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tamaki and his mother were sitting in the doctor office waiting for the doctor to come back and tell them the news. Tamaki was sitting on the bed that felt like a brick while his mother was on her phone on the other side of the room sitting in a chair.
When the doctor came back into the room he sat down in his chair. .  I'm sorry ma'am but your son appears to be quirkless and is expected to not gain one..  WHAT MY SON IS NOT A QUIRKLESS FREAK YOU'RE WRONG.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tamaki knew that his parents wouldn't be happy if he was quirkless and he thought that they would only ignore him more then they already did maybe lock him out of the house more or moving things out of his reach. But what he wasn't expecting was when they got back home he was told he was being taken out of school and not allowed to go out in public. He was also smacked hard on the face by his mother and told to go to his room and not come out. He listened and obeyed her knowing that if he made her mad she'd hit him again and harder.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When his father came home he had beat him and screamed at him for being useless he had then forced him into a muzzle and tied him up in the back yard in the very back of the yard. He had spent the night outside. It wasn't the first time he had but it had been the first time he didn't have Daisy laying next to him and keeping him warm. It had luckily been the beginning of summer so it was pretty warm but it still got cold at night.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tamaki had become accustomed to the routine of wake up before his father came outside to drag him inside and beat him before taking off the muzzle so that he could shovel in some food before the muzzle was put back on he was then allowed to wonder around the house for a few minutes before being dragged back to the back yard and tied to a tree. He wasn't given any water but there was a stream just past the fence of the back yard and just close enough so that he could reach it. The rope was just long enough so that with a bit of uncomfortable pulling he could get a few drinks of water even with the muzzle on it had holes in it so he could breathe which meant he could drink. He had dug a hole under the fence and covered it with some branches so that it couldn't be seen.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Alright that's all for this chapter another one might come out today but who knows