Tamaki hung from Nightmare's jaws for a while before she eventually sat him down. Nightmare was brissling and Tamaki didn't know why until someone with a mutant quirk walked out of the shadows and they were big not bigger than Nightmare but they were really strong looking. Nightmare pushed Tamaki out from behind her so that the other person could see him and they immediately stopped looking as threatening and Nightmare and Tamaki who Nightmare picked back up followed them down the ally.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tamaki had felt so many emotions when the muzzle had been removed finally and he remembers just sitting there on the floor of the other packs medicine den after the muzzle was removed. Sobbing his little heart out. He remembers one of the emotions he felt was relief. He remembered that when they got back to their pack he was given food and water that Ranvoid had stolen from a store. The muzzle had dug into his skin leaving it red and raw in places it was also bleeding slightly. Tamaki still had the scar from where the muzzle dug into his skin really bad. They were really faded but still slightly noticeable if you knew what to look for and where to look.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It had been a few months and Tamaki was now a Bloodwing'Starfire and he couldn't be happier he also had gotten some meat on his bones. He was stuck in the nursery with some other kids and caretakers. The caretakers were nice but they could be overprotective and the guardian that stayed in there with them kept trying to pull him into a nest with the really young kits.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Yea the chapter was a bit shorter than the last but I wanted to get it out soon