The first part of his story will start with a brief scene with him and his mother.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////✨||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||✨
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

--""Tamaki was being held by his birth mother. He was looking up at her with his big round violet eyes looking up at her full of innocence and the young spark of childhood. His mother was looking at him her eyes holding disinterest in him and not a mothers love. She had the same pointy ears as him and black hair.""--

"Amajiki Tamaki"   was not how Tamaki enjoyed being called and much preferred Bloodwing or Starfire both even worked he like both last names he had gotten from both of his new moms and he loved both last name but he also didn't want to throw away HIS last name so he had kept it and it became his middle name. Everyone in the pack respected the fact that he wanted to do that so he became a Bloodwing'Starfire aplaus to his brother void who started the whole thing of Tamaki being called Bloodwing'Starfire.

As he sat on the roof with his partner Mirio he thought about where he should start with the story and sighed quite loudly because he really didn't know how to even start.

Take your time Tamaki. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about.

I do. But it's not easy finding a place to start at.

Well I'm here and can wait. Maybe finding the easiest place to start will help.

Tamaki took a deep breath of air and started talking. . My birth parents weren't the best even before I was thought quirkless. My mother never really paid attention to me and my father was never really there so for the first few years of Tamaki's life he never really got the attention he needed

Tamaki was barley able to crawl at the time. he looked up at his mother and made grabby hands at her wanting to be picked up and held. She looked at him and then walked away leaving tiny baby Tamaki in the middle of the living room floor with only a few toys most of them were dog toys. He started to wimper tears coming to his eyes. When daisy their German Shepherd came up to him and started to lick his tears away.

-------------------------------------------------------

Daisy wasn't allowed near Tamaki because his parents didn't want her to hurt him which was ironic since they could literally care less than to pick Tamaki up for a little while. Daisy had become Tamaki's friend and Tamaki thought her more of a mother figure than his own birth mother Daisy had helped take care of him even going so far as to grabbing his bottle off of the countertop and bringing it to him.

------------------------------------------------------------

When Tamaki started going to school Daisy showed him how to open the fridge and showed him that he was small enough to fit through the doggy door for when his parents "accidentally" locked him out. It was nice having Daisy there for him even if he didn't understand what she was trying to communicate sometimes. but it all came crashing down when Daisy had followed him to school one of the kids had come up to him and started being mean Daisy had tried to keep the other kid away from Tamaki but after he hurt Tamaki with his quirk Daisy bit the child... She was put down the next day and Tamaki was forced to come along because it was "his fault" for Daisy following him to school and "harming" the kid. Daisy hadn't even hurt the kid her teeth didn't break the skin all she did was bit down hard enough so that the kid felt a uncomfortable pressure where her teeth where touching his skin and the nurse had said that when the kid was giving a check over but Daisy was still put down and Tamaki couldn't ever remember feeling so angry or sad and even betrayed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter we'll hopefully be getting into the good stuff in the next chapter but who knows. Also I'm completely open to ideas for future chapters and even ships and characters being added to the story because so far it's only a few of the dsmp characters that are going to be thrown into the mix and I'm not afraid of adding people OR taking people out but that just ends in death.  But I hope you readers enjoyed this chapter and for those wondering I'm going to hopefully make this a fast pased fic and it'll probably be short but who knows.