𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

WE ALL WAITED in anticipation and Willy spun around to look at us. Do I like it?! Noodle, Poppy, it's just how I always imagined. No. Scratch that. Better than I imagined." He walked over to the both of us and wrapped his arms around our shoulders, "I mean sure, it's a wreck, but look at the potential, the bones! This is going to be the best chocolate shop in the world. You're not going to be scrub scrubbing much longer, Noodle. We'll all be free! As free as flamingoes!"

Noodle so overwhelmed with emotion she can't help but throw her arms around him and give him the most almighty hug. And then he turned to me and touched  my face and smiled, coming closer to my face, "And you my Poppy seed will get a rock on that finger, and no not rock candy," I couldn't help but laugh and blush at him.

The moment was soon over with the interruption from Abacus, "Alright! We're not out of the woods yet. We'd best get back to the Wash House before roll call..."

After a long day of planning, cleaning, and making of chocolate it was night and the crew and I were heading back. Willy, Noodle and the everyone else climb up out of the storm drain in the alley near Scrubitt and Bleacher. I helped them get back into their laundry bags and climb into the cart. 

After they were safely inside I headed back to my humble abode.

I woke up bright and early, today was the day that we were going to open Willy shop of many days of planning. We had a very cute uniform. (AN: Which is the dress from the Barbie movie, with a long sleeve underneath, and she has a big white bow in her hair. And white slides with pink bows on them.)

Taking one final look I quickly made my way to the shop. Finally arriving it was now ten o'clock. Before Willly walked outside I fixed his clothes and saw him looking very nervous. 

"What if no one like it?" I grabbed his face and pulled him into a deep kiss, which in result made him put his arms around my waist. "Willy Wonka you are extraordinary, you can do this, they'll love you.......I-I love you" And before I  could let him respond I pushed him outside. Peaking through the window, he starts to address the passers-by.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, greetings to you all and welcome to Wonka's! Tremendous things are in store, both literally and metaphorically!" I then got in position, ready for the performance of his life I was really proud.

I WAS NERVOUS but I continued, and then the newspaper blinds in the window rise to reveal jars upon jars of chocolate. A sign made of multiple bars of chocolate slides into position and braziers burst into flame.

"Here's a store that's like no other. If it were I wouldn't bother!" I take an Old Man's arm and lead him towards the darkened store -- then stops abruptly at the doorway.

"Chocolate bushes, chocolate trees, Chocolate flowers and chocolate bees..." I take the chocolate flower and hand it to the Old Man, who tastes it as I headinto the darkened shop.

I light a match and puts it to the chandelier then the ENCHANTED LAND made of chocolate and candy is revealed and I smiled. "Chocolate memories that a boy once saved Before they melted away..." A lush green meadow of chocolate grass is studded with chocolate flowers and toadstools made of icing.

In the centre of the meadow is an enormous tree, its trunk carved from solid dark chocolate, its branches dipping into a chocolate river flowing through the store.