𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂

The fire has been extinguished, but the shop has been utterly destroyed. The great tree has melted into a strange, sinister twisted shape, and the barge is half-sunken in the river.

Willy and the others stand, shell-shocked. "I don't understand. What...?" Lottie said as Poppy picked up a burnt basket, "What...? Why, just why?"

Lottie lapses back into silence, her hope extinguished. "What happened?" Pepper asked And Abacus followed with, "Isn't it obvious? The Chocolate Cartel." he said kicking debris on the ground.

Poppy walked over to a sullen Willy and wrapped her arms around his waist, "It's ok, Willy. We can start again," and Noodle joined in on the encouragement. "Yeah, we can rebuild."

Willy let out a heavy sigh and said, "There's no point, Noodle. It didn't work." Poppy rubbed her and grabbed one of her hands, "What do you mean?!" Noodle exclaimed.

And then Willy mumbled, "She promised she would be here. She wasn't." Poppy slowly released her arms from around Willy and turned him to face her, "Wait, you didn't really think..." 

Willy cut her off, "No, I did. Just a stupid dream." Poppy rubbed his and kissed his nose, "Don't say that. Don't you ever--" Poppy started to cry and Abacus pulled her away, "Come on, Poppy dear. I think Wonka needs to be alone."

Abacus leads Noodle, Poppy, and  the others away. Willy sits alone, gazing at his mother's old chocolate bar.

MAMMA (V.O.) "Every good thing in the world started with a dream. So you hold onto yours. And when you do share chocolate with the world, I'll be right there beside you."

A tear rolls down Willy's cheek. And then: Enter in the cartel. "Terrible shame what happened here."  Willy turns to see the Cartel coming into the shop.

He stood up and brushed his pants off, "I take it you're responsible." Slugworth let out a weird laugh breath, "Us? No! Well, not personally. We may have "encouraged" Mrs Scrubitt to "enhance" your creations."

And then Prodnose said it obviously, "We paid her to poison them." Slugworth snapped his head to him, "Thank you, Gerald." Prodnose stuck his nose in the air, "You're welcome." 

Crossing his arm"So are you here to gloat?" Slughorn began to chuckle. "Oh no, Mr Wonka. I don't waste my time with that sort of thing. We've come to offer you a deal." Fickelgruber kneels down to open his suitcase. Inside are six bundles of bank notes. He lifts one and shows it to Willy.

"This is the precise amount you owe Mrs Scrubitt." Fickelgruber hands him several more bundles of notes. "This is for the number-cruncher, the plumber, the telephonist, the so-called funny-man..the girl....." Slugworth said as Ficklegruber handed stacks of cash to him.

"By which he means not funny." Prodnose stated, and He pulled out another stack, "Yes. And this is for the pretty little back. She's been helping you so much she's been falling behind on her bills for her bakery, wouldn't want her dreams to die too, right?" He hands Willy a bundle far bigger than the others.

"We've put in a bit extra for the little girl. So she can get a place to live. Clothes. Toys. Books. You could change her life, Mr.Wonka, change all their lives."Slughorn said and Willy was upset and tapped his foot, but he'd already made up his mind. 

"What would I have to do?" Slugworth smirked and cleared his throat, "Leave town. And never make chocolate again. There's a boat sailing at midnight. And for their sake, as much as your own, I hope you're on board."

Willy realises he doesn't have much of a choice.