Rollllllllelelleleidgkwhatimdoinh

A rather agressive kind of knock on the door, Hoseok sleepily opening the door to look up at Namjoon.

"Mm? What's wrong Joon?"

"I need to talk to Yoongi."

Hoseok looking up at the other alpha only to sigh a bit as he glanced back at Yoongi peacefully sleeping on his bed besides Jimin.

A sleepy Yoongi, Namjoon without further explanation picking the smaller up to carry him towards the kitchen.

"Mm..? What's wrong..? I was sleeping.."

"I know.. But we gotta talk."

"..about what..?"  a sleepy yawn, Yoongi looking a bit grumpy up at Namjoon.

"..your heat."

"My heat..?"

Namjoon nodding his head while continuing to stare at Yoongi for a while in silence.

"..Did you take a look at the calendar?"

"Hm? No.. Usually you guys-"

"You're overdue."

A awful long silence.

Yoongi could only stare at Namjoon without another word, honestly not too sure what to say or how to feel.

".. I'm not.. Entirely sure if it's because you've been stressed out the last week.. Or if you're-"

"I'm not! Fuck off. I made it clear the first fucking day, I don't want kids, I won't push a living thing out of my ass! Got that!?"

Honestly it was rather sounding like panic in Namjoons eyes as he stared at the omega in front of him.

"Okay.. Calm down. How about you take a test and then we'll know alright?" Namjoon recommended, Yoongi staring at the taller for a split second a bit grumpy before hesitantly nodding his head.

"Do the others-"

"Nobody noticed it yet. Jin probably also forgot to check the calender after everything that happened."

Back and forth, back and forth. The omega kept walking around as if his life depended on it.

Namjoon just quietly stood in front of the bathroom, waiting for the results and widening his eyes a bit as the door finally was pushed open.

"and?!"

"NEGATIVE HAHA! FUCK YEAH! I TOLD YOU! MY ASS IS SAFE!"

Yoongi was relieved as hell, though he somehow couldn't say the same about Namjoon.

".. Why are you making such a face?"

"What face?"

"That face." Yoongi said as he looked up at the taller only for namjoon to lean down and peck his lips quickly.

"I'm not making a face.. It's good to see you're happy about your result.. But you're still overdue."

"..I know, but at least I won't have to worry about being pregnant anymore so I don't really care."

A small sigh leaving Namjoons lips at the omegas carelessness about his own health.

".. Jin has his rut setting in as well, Taehyung too.. If you're also gonna have your heat at the same time this will be another messy week."

The omega shrugging his shoulders only to then look to his left as he heard the sound of a phone notification going of, looking over to stare at Jungkook who looked a bit caught as now both Yoongi and Namjoon noticed him.