Mortadellanonvegan

A casual day, Yoongi getting ready for the day and making his way towards the door only to let out a yelp as he suddenly was pulled a bit back on his shirt.

".. Where do you think you're going?"

Looking back at Namjoon, the smaller sighing a bit before he turned around.

"what does it look like? I'm gonna go to work."

"You stay at home. I'll change the schedule and-"

"No. Namjoon you can't be real with this.." Yoongi said as I look up at the taller.

"what if I simply skipped a heat or something.. I don't know.. You can't keep me at home for a month because you're scared I'll go into heat. Also you're at work as well!"

The alpha kept staring down at Yoongi as if trying to decide what to do.

He knew the omega was right. It could happen that his body somehow just skipped a heat for some reason, it was rare but could happen. But if it was delayed and did start while he was at work or on the way to work it'd be trouble.

He really didn't want to let the smaller go but at the same time he knew that Yoongi would throw a fit if he now would forbid him to go.

".. Fine.. But keep your phone with you all the time. I'll check up on you every now and then got it?"

"so.. Like you always do?" Yoongi simply replied only for namjoon to nod his head a bit.

So there he was, on his way to work with Namjoon like usual.

Going to his desk and working. Pretty normal day.

That day was uneventful after all.

Nothing happening, the next day once again getting ready for work while standing in front of his closet and picking out his clothes.

That was until he heard the door open and Taehyung standing there.

".. Your ruts over..?"

"pretty much.. I'm gonna take a shower once jins out of the bathroom, but I wanted to check on you first. How's my pretty omega doing~?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow before staring at Taehyung a bit wide eyed as he realized what he said.

"..is jins rut over too?"

"Hm? Uh.. Yeah." Taehyung shrugged before looking the omega up and down for an second.

"Going to work today? That's a shame, I thought I could spend some time with you today."

A silence, Yoongi simply continuing to grab some clothes.

It took a few seconds for Taehyung to walk out of the room and leave the smaller.

A few more minutes and the omega was ready to go, making his way towards the front door where Namjoon was waiting only to stop in the middle of the hallway as he spotted something in his eyesight.

He just stood there for an second as if frozen while staring inside the bedroom to his side.

Namjoon wasn't sure what Yoongi was doing, but he swore he had never seen the omega rush from one room to the other that fast ever before.

The more namjoon thought about it, the more it started to make sense however.

He should've picked up on it sooner, all of them should have.

The way Yoongi seemed kind of distracted lately, refused to eat most of the time, slept a lot, had an overdue heat and seemed to clinge onto Jungkook whenever the younger came close.

All of it simply made sense now, when he took a peek inside the bedroom Yoongi rushed inside of.

It seemed like he clung for dear life on the older alpha.

As if he was on the verge of completely breaking down if the taller moved just an feet away.

To think that Seokjin and Yoongi haven't had really the chance to even talk to each other for multiple weeks, despite being mates was absolutely crazy.

Honestly Namjoon was suprised how long Yoongi managed to go this long without the alphas presence.

Not one single complain. Not one single whine. Not even mentioning him once or acknowledging the fact that he wasn't by his side.

Yet the signs were there.

He missed the alpha.

A bit surprised.
A bit taken back, even astonished to see the omega like this was an understatement.

He had missed Yoongi just as much. He wanted to give the omega some space after his seemingly stressed out mentality after being left alone with the two young alphas, then his rut hit and the two of them had no time to really do anything.

It really felt awful, Jin wasn't sure if he was feeling guilty or stupid, probably both though as he looked down at the omega who seemed to be completely shaken up as if not entirely sure what to do apart from gripping onto jins shirt like crazy.

It really was looking like the omega was struggling with his own emotions in that moment.

A few more minutes and a few calming back rubs and a long hug and finally the omega seemed to be calming down again.

Namjoon who was standing in the doorway just watching before he decided that it'd be best to leave the two of them and let Yoongi skip work that day.

It probably was for the best.

It took a few more hours for Yoongi to actually let go of jins shirt.

It was a bit confusing for himself.

He could easily go without seeing or hearing anything from his friends in his old world for months and now he struggled to even stay away from this guy for a couple of weeks as if he'd die if he wasn't near him.

"How about we go eat something..? I didn't get to eat breakfast yet. Already a bit too late for that but I could cook us some lunch." Jin now spoke, looking at the omega in his lap who simply gave a tiny head nod.

..dumb..or comfortable?

Yoongi couldn't decide.

He was feeling comfortable but also thought he was completely dumb for acting this way.

Letting Jin carry him in his arms like some child.

He felt stupid, yet he couldn't really bring himself to get away from the taller.

Jin seemed to not even mind him at all, rather he seemed contend, even happy whenever Yoongi was cuddling against him.

Taehyung walking in after a while and looking a bit irritated as he saw Yoongi in jins arms as if not sure what he was looking at.

Whenever any of them picked the smaller up he either threw a fit or was looking completely annoyed and done.

But now the omega looked oddly comfortable.

"..I want too. Let me hold him too!" Taehyung said as he looked at Jin ready to hold the smaller only for Jin to raise an eyebrow and then casually turn his back to Taehyung to continue cooking with Yoongi in his arms.

"Go bother someone else now Taehyung. We're busy."

"Huh..? Come on! Let me hold him too.. Just once! Just a few minutes ugh, come on!"

Taehyung was already about to try and snatch the smaller out of Jins arms only to quickly back off when the taller gave him an glare that could kill.

Being taken care of, fed and pretty much cuddled the whole day.

A lot of attention, though this time a day full of attention he enjoyed and just couldn't reject.