THE AFTER MATH [Part 7]

Ashika's Pov:-

I opened my eyes as I was disturbed by the morning rays umm its a good morning but why does I feel heavy, stretching my hands, I groaned as I felt pain in my head.

I tried to get up but couldn't, I looked down and saw a arm around my waist.

I looked beside me and saw Aryan sleeping on his stomach with his arm wrap around me, but what caught my attention is he is shirtless, he never sleeps like this.

I instantly sat up removing his arm from my waist, what the hell happened last night.

One thing about me is I remember everything I do even after getting heavily drunk and last night scenes started flashing in my mind.

The dance, then the electrifying kiss in the lift. I bit my lip thinking about the kiss.

I never felt that weird sensation with anyone while kissing, I have kissed many guys but this kiss was something else.

I can feel my cheeks burning but suddenly the other things I did flashed in my mind and I gasped.

Flashback

Aryan turned around and saw Ashika removing her dress, first her coat, then the boots and she proceeded on removing her top but he was fast enough to run to her and hold her hands. "Don't remove your clothes Ashika you will get cold" he said but she just smiled seductively at him making him gulp.

She traced her finger on his cheeks to his jaw line making him shiver, she pulled him closer to herself by gripping his collar and kissed in his jaw, "I feel hot Aryann... please remove my clothes" she said and started placing kisses from his jaw till his neck.

She took his skin between her teeth biting it making him hiss in pleasure. 

She was sucking it hard which was making him hard, she pulled away and looked at her art smiling, "I am a good artist, now its your turn Aryannn" she whispered biting his earlobe.

She again looked at him and leaned in to kiss him but he turned his face away causing her to kiss his lower cheek.

"We shouldn't do this Ashika", he said trying to get away from her. "why? we are husband and wife and I want to do it so you better get to work" she said and again tried to kiss him but he bent back causing her to groan in frustration.

"you know what tum aise nahi manoge" she said and pushed him on the bed and hovered over him.

He was shock seeing how strong she is after being drunk, "Ashika no get up and sleep" he said but she just looked at him like lion looking at deer.

She held his hand and pinned it on either side of his head making his eyes widen, before he could process anything she placed her lips on his kissing him roughly.

 She was sucking and nibbling his lips basically torturing them, he tried hard to not kiss her back but he did.

He kissed her back with same roughness and passion causing her to moan, their tongues fought for dominance but at last Aryan won over her.

They pulled away being breathless as she looked flushed her face turning red.

Suddenly he flipped her over and now he was above her, "did you really think you could win over me Ashika?" he asked and she just pulled him in for another kiss.

They were kissing lie there is no tomorrow and Ashika's hand went towards his shirt's button and started opening it, he too got lost in the moment and started placing kisses on her cheeks, jaw and neck.