THE KISS[Part 6]

Aryan's Pov:-

Why they wanted to come here? among these drunk peeps who are dancing like crazy and among them there are two more crazy people dancing.

One is Diya and other one is my wife, why does she have to wear that, ugh I hate it so many guys are looking at her with pervertness in their eyes, only if there was no law I would have clawed their eyes out.

Me and Deep were sitting at the bar counters watching then and catching up, when Diya came to Deep and sat on his lap abruptly making him groan well she is drunk along with Ashika.

Poor guy I can see he might be in trouble, I chuckled and he glared at me. "why are you here living Ashika alone there" I asked as she replied, "she is dancing with someone else, see there".

I looked at the direction she was pointing and the scene boiled my blood, Ashika was dancing with some man who had his hands on her waist.

How dare he? I stood up and went near them and pulled Ashika towards me as she glared at me.

I didn't pay any heed to her as I glared at the guy who was still checking her out, "eyes off you bastard" I said him in a dangerous tone.

"Who are you to tell me that huh, c'mon girl lets dance" he said and tried to hold her hand but I held his hand and twisted it making him groan.

"ouch ouch leave my hand" he said as I left it with a force making him stumble back.

"dare to touch my wife again and will see worse of me" I said and he left gulping.

I turned towards the woman sho has been glaring at me for the past few minutes, "why did you send him huh I was enjoying dancing with him" she said in a drunkard voice but gosh she looks so cute right now with her puffy face and red nose.

"yaah call him I wanna dance with him" she said and tried to go towards his direction when I pulled her back making her clash with my chest.

She isn't short she is just few centimeters smaller than me and today she is wearing heels and she is reaching till my forehead.

Aish meri he height kam hai ugh 5'9 only, ek mint meri height abhi important nahi hai.

"why do you wanna go dance with other man when you have your husband right here", I said and looked at her.

She leaned closer to my face and looked deep into my eyes, "I don't see you as my husband, just leave me already" she said and I sighed.

"I wont and now dance with me" I said and twirled her around as her back collided with my chest and I held her waist with one hand and my other hand went to caress her right arm.

The song changed and Rangsari from jug jug jeeyo started to play, wow what a timing.

We started to dance and I can feel my body getting heated up with our every move.

Her condtion was no less I can see goosebumps on her skin and she shivered whenever I touched her bare skin, I smiled at her as she lazily swayed her body.

She tangled her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to herself, "you know, you are still as handsome as you were back then, no you are more handsome now and also manly after all you are 27 now" she said and kissed my jaw.

I looked at her right in her eyes and she stared back, her gaze shifted to my lips and she bit her lips.

Does she want to kiss me? I looked at her red painted lips and gulped visibly, I always had dreamt of kissing her.

"I wanna kiss you so bad Aryan" she said and looked into my eyes.

I too want to kiss her but she is not in her perfect senses, she leaned closer her nose touching mine, and lips brushing each other.