A CHANCE [Chapter 9]

Aryan's Pov:-

I said I wanna give a fair chance to our relationship but she just seemed lost in her thoughts. I cupped her cheeks and she looked at me, "Ashika I really want to give our relationship a chance and" I tried explaining to her but she just yanked my hands away.

She turned away and took deep breathes to clam herself, "Ashika.. listen to me" I tried saying but she cut me off. "NO.... I don't want to give any chance to us, there is no us Aryan" she said and looked at me with cold eyes.

I felt hurt but I am not going to give up so easily, I went near her and pulled her closer to me by holding her waist. "Why? What is the issue Ashika? Do you feel ashamed of me? Am I not worth it to become your ideal husband?" I asked looking straight into her eyes.

She looked away not able to make eye contact with me but I held her chin and made her look at me. "No running away from yourself anymore, just be true to yourself, do you want the same thing?" I asked but she just scoffed and I can see tears gather in her eyes.

"What's the use of giving chance when you are going to leave me at the end like everyone else did and hate me like everyone else", she said and I sighed.

"Ashika I would never leave you? why would I?" I asked and she glared at me. 

"Because you hate and you can never love a girl like me" she said and my lips parted so she still remembers all those words.

A lone tear escaped her eyes as I brought my one hand near her cheek and wiped it away. "Ashika that was... that was all lie... a lie that I told to console myself" I said and she looked at me with confusion. 

"Why would you do that?", she asked and I looked away and released a deep breathe. 

"Ashika I heard you bitching about me to other classmates when you were playing truth, dare and fire" I said and her lips parted, "Aryan.. I.."

Flashback

I was walking towards the classroom to take my books but stopped a window and saw Ashika was playing truth, dare and fire with her other classmates who were too obnoxious and mean. The bottle spinned and landed on Ashika, "okay so Ashika what will you choose" one of the guy asked.

"Well I have already chose dare and fire so now truth" she said and one of the mean girl asked her, "you like that nerdy don't you? hm Aryan Tiwari the nerdiest of all".

I also wanted to know what she thought about me because I had crush on her maybe something more than a crush. She is the most confident and beautiful girl I have ever met and her bold and fearless personality has attracted me the most.

"ofcourse she like him don't you see her chatting with him whenever he is trying to study in class" a guy said and other mean girl joined him. 

"oh my god can't believe you like him.." she said and made a disgusted face but it didn't effect me, I don't care what other people think about me, but only her thoughts matter.

"what me and him never, haha you guys are too paranoid, I am not into nerdy guys. I like people like me bold and fearless and not some book worm who can't even stand up for himself when others mock him. I talk to him just because our parents are good friends nothing else. So my answer is no I don't like him" she said with her confident voice and it made my heart shatter.

I have feelings for her and I thought there is something special between us but no I was wrong. Everything for her was just formality and nothing else. I just couldn't stand there and went away from there feeling hurt.