A DATE [Chapter 8]

Ashika's Pov:-

I was pacing in my room after coming from my work thinking about Aryan's word he said in morning. Is he really going to do something tonight, no no, Ashika you can't ruin his life.

You know you are going to leave him after some time. I sighed as I sat on the bed remembering the day when I was all excited to tell him about my feelings.

FLASHBACK

I was walking through the corridor towards chemistry lab as I heard from Diya that Aryan is in chemistry lab with Deep and Aakarsh [remember his name guys😁].

Only few days are left for our school life as we are going to pass 12th standard, after two days our study leave start and then after 20 days we will be giving boards.

I thought and thought a lot and after giving so much thought into it and listening to Diya's advice I have decided to confess my feelings to Aryan.

Yes I am in love with Aryan Tiwari, the nerdiest of all in our school. I knew I was attracted to him when he first joined our school in 8th standard but never knew I will fall for him.

I have been a trouble maker and a queen bee in my whole school life and still I am and I fell for a nerd is little shocking for me and Diya fainted when I told her I love Aryan, her boyfriend Deep's bestfriend.

Later she encouraged me to confess my feelings and is bugging me since past 6 months and finally today I have decided to confess.

I was outside the chemistry lab and was about to open the door when I heard their voices as they were talking.

I didn't mind and was about to open the door again when I heard Aakarsh's voice, "Well I know Ashika likes you" hearing my name I stopped and decided to hear their conversation.

"Well if she really does and confesses you what will you say?" Deep asked as I was holding my breathe ready to listen his answer.

I know he likes me too as I have always seen him stealing glances at me, getting nervous whenever I am around him and our small conversations and physical touches making him blush hard.

"What will I say? I will say No a big fat No, have you seen her she is totally opposite of me. She is such a trouble maker and a big bully who thinks herself as some sort of queen, I hate this kind of girls, So even if she likes me I can never like her back. She is not my type" He said breaking my heart, he said he hates me.

I couldn't hear anything more and left the place and went towards rooftop stairs to cry my heart out. Every body hates me, first my parents, then my childhood friend and now him- the man I loved from the bottom of my heart.

I cried my heart out until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Diya as I immediately hugged her tightly crying hard. She rubbed my back calming me down, "What did that fucking bastard say did he reject you? how dare he I will kick his ass? how dare he reject you and-" she said getting angry on Aryan.

But I cut her off, "he hates me Diya....he...ha...hates me,,,, I heard him talking ill about me....to Deep and Aakarsh" I said and burst in pool of tears again.

She didn't say anything just hugged me back and patted my back letting me cry.

After that I didn't believed anyone and never even tried to love anyone.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Since then I never trusted anyone and always restricted my self from getting attached to someone because at the end everyone leaves me.