THE DOMINANT KISS [Chapter 11]

Aryan's Pov:-

I am in my cabin with this patient of mine who is perfectly fine but still comes here two times a week. She is just checking me out ever since she has come here and it's been 30 minutes and the session ends in 20 minutes.

"Well umm Miss Singh you have been coming here twice a week for a month and you are perfectly fine", I said and instantly her smile dropped.

"Umm I don't feel good yet Dr. Tiwari, well by the way you look so good in this dark coloured shirt", she said flattering her eyes again checking me out.

Well I chuckled and said, "See I know you are perfectly fine and with the instructions I gave, you will be even better so just follow those and our session ends he-"

"No.no..no.no I...I don't want to stop our sessions, I wanna keep seeing you", she said and my eyes widen. Gosh Delhi, Noida ki ladkiya vakai bhot bold hoti hai.

[Girls from Delhi, Noida are too bold]

"Umm well", I tried to say but she cut me off again.

"No.. please I think I like you.. and I wanna kiss you", she said and stood up walking towards me.

I panicked and said, "what the hell now I think you need therapy just stay away lady"

"Well I want to kiss you Dr. and I have been waiting for so long so just a kiss and I will know that if I really like you or not", she said and walked sexily towards me but that wasn't sexy because I am all creeped out.

"Well I don't think it is a good idea step back lady, I have a wife", I said and she just shrugged standing in front of me while I am still sitting on my chair.

"I don't care you have wife, everyone cheats so can you", she said and leaned closer to me when she was pulled back by her hair.

"OUCH..OUCH LEAVE ME... WHO ARE YOU AAA", she yelled and my eyes widen seeing Ashika pulling her hair with only one hand.

Her face was devoid of any emotions and the cries of the girl didn't affect her. "WHO ARE YOU.. DOCTOR HELP ME", she yelled and I got up from chair.

"SIT BACK", Ashi yelled glaring at me and I sat back. She looked at the girl and pulled her towards her so that now they both are facing each other.

"You fucking bitch how dare you try to kiss my husband huh?", she said eyes blazing with anger and damn she looks so hot and sexy when she is angry.

"I...leave me", she said trying to get out of clutches my wife. 

"Say sorry to my husband and never show your face here", Ashi said and pulled her hair harder making her wince in pain.

"I .. am Sorry.. I will never .. aaa.. come back here", she said and Ashi left her hair. She immediately stepped back and massaged her scalp with tears in her eyes.