who is he?

Batman pov: 

Going on portal and it was going mostly normal in which I had starting fearing that something was wrong. That was until he spotted a kid running no not running it was some fast run that flash would do to slow down so others could keep up with him and still running to fast.

He had looked like some goth kid jet black hair, aviator jacket and a skull shirt. he was to the grave yard that the time that batman had start to be invested in him and the mob of joker's clowns running up to get him, but the jet black hair boy just looked like he got the rotten apple out of a bag.

The boy turns on his heal spited into the grave yard. That was when I hoped into the grave yard and stand by the tree covering me with the shadow of the tree. when the time was right he would save this boy form the joker's clown, but batman also wanted to see what he would do.

The boy had run to the middle of the yard and looked around in this quick manner, like he didn't know were he was or not know who to look for. But as shore as hell joker's men did they had come up the on the hill quicker than you would think a man on a mission would. Getting close to the boy the jocker's men.

Likely I could hear what the men cackled about "now where are you going to run little boy, it seems that you have run to were your mummy resting place did you?"

The boy looks as though he would murder him in a second.

And he was quick to tack action when joker's men jumped him he ran, jumped and knocked out 5 of the men in like 360 seconds.

But I am not going to stay in the shadows and look on when a boy is fighting for their life. Before I Swiftly jumped into action to help this boy.

I heard jocker's men cackling out "so, you're a fighter, pleasing to know. But that does not matter to us you'll become one of batman new robin!"

The boy didn't have the look on his face that he knows what they were talking about. Which was interesting because all of Gotham city know about me and who robin is so this child has to be off the media, which I dount. but he looking at the joker's men like he's heard something funny.

I had decided to stay in the shadows and hear what this child had to say, but I didn't expect the words he said.

"why would I be working for a man who calls himself batman, ah! Never in my life did I not of this happening. But today is not my best so leave me be!" it had the sound of trembling in the voice, like he didn't have the strength to pot the level of threat into it.

That many be because he run a long time, maybe but the stand that he has taken does not reflect the voice.

By this time joker's men had the boy surrounded, so this time I jumped into action by tacking out one of the men, the rest of the men had turn to me.

"Now why are we attacking a child now? don't you have something better to do." My voice clam and demanding.

I know that this looked more imposing with 6 men unconscious around the kid and me, but the more fear that I impose would make the joker's men back down or be to scared to do much.

Which happened the last of joker's men had run at the sight of me leave me with the task of getting the unconscious ones to the police.

Turning to the boy I see that he is backing away from me.

"And, where are you going?" he turned at my voice, looking at me with more concerned than the clowns.

"Home" now there is concern in his voice, implying that he may not be going 'home' at all.

"And, where is this home?" it not like I am going to keep questioning him for long the child seem to be good at tacking care of himself, but I will have an eye on him.

"Of close it is nearby, I just ran into those clowns accidentally" there is no more tiredness to the voice as if he is now trying to get me of off his back like some teenager to their parent

"well if you have one nearby than I should drop you off" it would be great to meat the child family see how they raised him a fight and all, but form the way he not telling me the street and the way that he looks a little skinny I may have not known that he had a home at all.

If this kid does not have a family I could always adopted him into the bat family. Seeing that he a good fighter knocking unconscious 5 of joker's clowns, it makes me think of what else's he can do.

"no, I am good it looks like you need to clean up the unconscious body's around us to the police. So, I will tack my leave" letting the boy walk around me to the exit of the grave yard looking more alert than when I first seen him, I do have to deal with the unconscious body's but I called Nightwing to keep an eye out a skinny goth boy walking around before calling the police.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is better than the first chapter, but I will edict if it is not.

getting a little better writing than the last to do if you want to point thing out that ok, will fix it.