A kidnaped Nico

Nico pov

I was not walking with Percy long before a mad man kidnapped me when I was walking!

After we walked along the street talking about where our lover's may be. When we had walked down an alleyway for us to shadow travel to the closest place to Annabeth, it's not like I didn't want to find Will. I just don't want Percy pouting as he looks at us thinking of her and going insane at the same time. So when we got into the alleyway I started to walk up to the shadow and when I went to turn to precy I felt this hand grape me from my right shoulder and poll me up the fire escape.

I try and look at the man face but most of the shadows are covering his face but I did see that he has a lot of face paint of and is laughing as percy tries to get me or whatever he's doing, I started to wiggle out of the grip he has on me all most got out to until the paint face idiot heralded me back into more arms that ran off with me! What the hades.

When the pain comes to my head I go to sleep .

I don't know where I was when I woke up, but seeing the chair I had been strapped to was not good for me.

"Ahh he's awake, what ever can I do now hmmm. What do you think Batman" the voice was not one I will ever like and I still don't know why I am here.

I can hear someone walk over to where I am. I had moved not knowing that I had when I came to, so that he knew that I was awake or he was looking at me the whole time I was asleep.

It's not like I care why this man talks to Batman, I just want out of here now. Looking up, I see the face of the leader, who I am going to call him. He had a crossbar in his hands and looked like he was going to hit me with it until I looked at him. Well lets just say that i was quick to move, oh i moved the chair with me. I rolled over with the chair as a clown man tried to hit me.

"Oh come oh there's no fun when they move like that!" clown man said

"Oh, and why am I here? And who are you" likely I didn't have a dry throat.

"Why when I saw you I thought that you were one of Bruce's sons but you're not so I am having to be chopped up in front of the people of Gotham," he started waving his hand in front of something.

It was something that was new to me, not like I know a lot about this thing but I have been told that there's a video thing I have to stay away from to stay safe, must be one of those things.

Hands gripping the chair and polling it up bringing me out of my head, two men had a hold of the chair and made it still.

"Now you can not run so it's fun time!" the clown leader said as he hit me over and over again.

I don't know how long it was until another of him was off me but by that time I could barely feel a thing.

There were a lot of voices and then I got picked up not like I could feel it but the pain from all the cuts hurt.

I could hear the loud shouting in my ear say "do not worry I will get you to the hospital"

And then I blacked out

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I woke up I knew I had to be in some kind of hospital. But the one at camp this disappointed me, I couldn't hear a thing just the slow beep of something.

When I did open my eyes, all I saw was white I had to close them again before trying to open them again.

There was no one there, so that was good. But I was not alone for long, a doctor came in.

"It looks like you are wake" the doctor said coming into the room

"Where am I?"

"Your in the hospital on the wane side"

"The wane what?"

Who the hades is Wayne?

The door opens again and a tall man, dress in black suit came in

"Hi my name is Bruce Wayne, and your new foster father" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

school holidays are here I got two weeks off yay! hope I can do more for you guys but this is all I got right now, so I hope you like it