Chapter 26

So sorry for the late update! I was busy and had a major writers block. I hope you are all enjoying this book so far even though i haven't been going so great in the past updates. I'd just like to say a massive THANK YOU! to all my fans and readers that read this book. You guys are the ones that encourage me to continue this book :) One day in the future when i finish this book i will be thinking about you all and how you've supported me. Enjoy! x

"F-fighting?" I stuttered out. Oh god really? Fighting? And i thought being stuck in a situation with a guy from racing was bad. What was going to happen to me now?

He smirked, nodded and chuckled. Those three things already summed up three words about him; Evil, big and bad. "Precisely"

"I honestly don't want to be stuck in another situation like this" I crossed my arms and looked around, everyone would hear me scream but against the music and all the racing no one would take it as danger.

"Your fault for hanging around Austin" He cocked his head to the side as if he was teasing me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"It's your fault for not letting things go, are you really that soft?" I paused. "What, he beat you in a fight and now you have to kill his girlfriend?" I asked. "Pathetic" I shook my head and scoffed. His whole body tensed, i struck a nerve.

"Your life will be the only thing pathetic when i ruin it"

I turned around and proceeded to walk away. No one would want to get involved with something like this, what should make me the exception? I casually looked over my shoulder, knowing they would start following me. They walked at the same rate i did which was normal and looked like any group of guys. What could i do now? lead them to Adam? no way. That meant crossing the bar off the list so i decided to cut through the road and tried to disappear in the crowd. I hid behind a group of guys near a cool car and got my phone out of my pocket.

As i called Austin and waited for him to answer i looked over their shoulders and saw the guy that wouldn't let a fight go, looking around. One of the guys turned to me and winked but i just ignored him and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hello Avery" He spoke when he answered it. I could just imagine him shooting baskets like he always did.

"Austin, can you please pick me up?" I asked whispering harshly into the phone.

"What? why, where's Adam?" He asked.

"He's at the bar, look i'll explain everything later just pick me up please" I quickly ended the phone when the guys crossed the road and were near me. I looked left and right but walked in the left direction towards the exit of this place.

The end of the road wasn't as quiet as i expected it to be but i guess it just made it harder for them to find me. I hid on the other side of Adam's car and called him. I had to tell him i was leaving otherwise he would freak and cause unnecessary attention.

"Yo" He answered

"I'm leaving" I got straight to the point.

"Why?" He asked obviously suspecting it.

"Okay. I'm hiding beside your car-" I got cut off when Adam spoke.

"Why?" He asked again.

"-because a group of guys are following me, i'll tell you why? because of some stupid misadventure Austin had with them" I whispered, they could be near and i didn't want to talk too loud just in case they'd hear. "Oh and they're probably going to kidnap me like the other guys did"

"What?! Avery i'm coming over" Adam almost yelled into the phone. I heard some shuffling around so i quickly responded.

"No! It's okay. Austin's coming to pick me up" I stood up and walked over to a group of people to try and hide myself. "Look i have to go, i'll call you later" I lied. He began to protest but i ended the call and shoved my phone in my pocket. This was all my fault, i never should of left the bar to wander around. If i never left then these mysterious guys wouldn't be following me right now. If i never left all this chaos wouldn't of started again. I clenched my fists in anger for myself.