3. Stolen Glances

"Sandeep Batra "

"Sandeep Batra "

"Present Sir" And I steal another glance at him, right in time to notice his Adam's apple bob up and down as he speaks solemnly and focused to mark his attendance from the corner of my eyes and at look away just as he was about to turn sideways.

Please calm the hell down bitch. I rebuke at my inner self who once again started gushing over Sandeep's over the top hot voice.

To her it doesn't matter that he is my benchmate. The one who ignores me like cows sitting in the middle of busy lane ignoring speeding vehicles.

All that matters to her is his voice. The way he speaks in speaks in a matter of factly , deeper-than-the-warm-undercurrents-of-ocean deep voice with a pinch, just a pinch of whatever feeling that is going through his head at the moment, which is basically disinterest and nonchalance.

I so badly wanna hear him talk outside of school and so wanna rec- Focus! Khushi please....

Think about, like yeah, another plot for Cheer Girl or any other story but not about him. Please don't think about him, or the awkward cruel situation you've landed yourself in since you came to school a whole week later. You're sitting with a guy, as in sharing benches for the whole day (except Applied Maths when he goes for P.E.).

A girl and a guy are sitting together!

No don't you run your dirty mind, it's Co-Ed.

But then again, I am already developing hots for him or in its process anyways.

And I am benching with the same guy.

I am seriously torn between pulling my hairs out and thanking my lucky stars.

It doesn't help that I am easily distracted from my studies, and he makes up perfect aesthetic for the Male lead in The Cheer Girl with both his charm and persona.

Can't I just him use him as my character aesthetic?

With a 5"9 tall, lean built and straight posture.

Sharp cutting jaw and high cheekbones.

Aristocratic straight sharp nose and full plump lips that rarely curve up in a smile.

And his piercing honey brown which skeptically keeps checking his surroundings. They held power to turn you into mush with their warmth and freeze you to on-spot instant dread with his icy glare.

He is a perfect match.

Plus, he won't even know it, would he?

He rarely pays attention to anything except teachers lectures and lessons.

He rarely talks. With anyone.

Is teacher's pet, the kind who don't involve in backbiting and backbitching.