Chapter four

Joong still stood with his hand raised eyes wide and in line with Dunks.

Dunk taken back by a handsome face continues to stare into those eyes.

Joong finally let's out a smirk and lowers his hand “Ok then no hand shakes.”

Over the other side of Dunk stands his best friend with judgement eyes looking at Joong. 

Phuwin finally comes back to reality and gives his head a little shake and informs Joong “I'm Dunk Jimmy's home room teacher.”

Joong with a smug smile “Well it's a pleasure to meet you Dunk.” 

Jimmy reaches his foot over and gently but firmly puts it on Joongs toes.

“Oww….What is the problem here?” Joong says in slight pain.

“The footage is here of the incident” Dunk informs Joong as he guides his eyes to the screen.

Joong is watching the screen closely as the fight comes to an end he brings himself up and turns to Jimmy “Well? Are you ok?”

Jimmy looks up at Joong with a smile, “It's those guys you should worry about.”

Joong chuckles “That's not the point not here but I'm glad to hear it” 

*Cough* comes from Dunk as he looks towards Joong and Jimmy, he lets out a slight sigh “All I'm asking for is an 1000 word essay on what they did wrong and why.” 

Joong looks at the doorway “Well your essay will be done by tonight” 

Sea storms through the door and bends himself down in front of Jimmy “What happened? Are you ok? Should we go and see the nurse?” 

Jimmy grabs Sea's hands and assures him “I'm fine I promise!”

Fourth looks over and lifts his head up to Jimmy “Can Sea help me with my essay?”

A hand swipes itself across Fourth's back head 

“If you think this is going to be easy, oh brother you better think again, now get yourself to my car right now!”

Fourth looks up “but I have-”

Phuwin raises his voice a little more, not allowing Fourth to finish his sentence “NOW!” 

Fourth throws himself up, looks at Jimmy and makes his way to the car.

Phuwin looks over at Joong 

“Sort him out because last time I checked my husband asked him to look out for my brother not to get him beaten up!” 

Phuwin gives thanks to Dunk and exits the office. 

Joong looks back at Dunk with a his face lighting up happy “So Dunk shall I take your number? Incase anything like this happens again, you can just contact me directly”

Dunk takes a glance at Joong crosses his arms over eachother 

“Joong anyone in the same line of work as that man Gemini….will never receive my number, the door is that way please remind Jimmy about the essay. Thank you and goodbye”