Chapter twenty eight

Gemini sighs with relief he looks down to his hand to see him still holding onto Fourth, Naravit turns to Fourth as he takes his hand from Gemini “Fourth you ok?”

Fourth looks at Naravit “Yeah I just don’t like him”

Naravit smiles “No one does, who brought you home?”

“Book saw me finding a taxi so he dropped me home” Fourth says as he turns to sit by Jimmy.

“We will be going out for dinner tonight so be ready for 7” Naravit shouts from the door.

Fourth, looking confused “Just us?”

Naravit smirks “Sort of just make sure you are ready please 

Fourth nods, he turns back to Jimmy “I hate eating out”

Jimmy chuckles “Just enjoy yourself order a lot”

Fourth nods “I agree with you”

—--

Naravit walks him and Phuwin into the restaurant followed by Fourth, Fourth looks around confused “Naravit there is no one here?”

“That’s because I reserved it for us only” Gemini says as he walks over from the table

Fourth smiles “Hia!”

Phuwin rolls his eyes “What is this?”

Gemini walks up to Phuwin “I need to apologise about the other night I took my anger out on you and I am sorry about that”

Phuwin tilts his head in slight shock “You are apologising”

Gemini nods “Yes I am so can you please accept it”

Naravit chuckles “Come on babe”

Phuwin shakes his head “Fine, are you paying tonight?”

Gemini smiles “Yes I am”

Phuwin turns to Fourth “Come on Fourth the steak here is good and expensive”

Fourth chuckles “Ok let’s eat steak”

Fourth and Phuwin head to the table he gives a light smile to Gemini as he walks past

Naravit brings his arm over Gemini’s shoulder “Hmm you and Phuwin argue all the time but we don’t get an apology like this”

Gemini tuts “Yes well I was a little to harsh this time ok”

Naravit nods “Ok let's go eat”

Gemini chuckles “This is going to cost me alot”

Phuwin continues to sip his wine as he looks over to Fourth “How is university going?”

Fourth swallows his food “It’s good we have a group project coming up so I will be busy for a few weeks”

Phuwin nods “Ok use the house if you need to ok”