sixty-seven | spitfire

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐑𝐉 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧 - 𝐋𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

TRIGGER WARNINGS: VIOLENCE, ABUSE, GORE

"I am the Don of the American mafia now, I control the six branches

"I am the Don of the American mafia now, I control the six branches. Your business is with me." Atticus Creed spoke staring Roman Morelli in the eyes.

Everyone could see that something had shifted inside Atticus. None but the people who watched that video knew what had caused that snap inside him. Roman, Sebastian, Drystan, and Cassian felt the same. The bloodbath created by the new Don wasn't enough for him. For what his father did. For what he took from him all these years. And for who he took from him now.

Roman nodded at the new don of the American mafia, "it was about goddamn time"

Atticus held his gaze for a moment and then moved it to Drystan. "Never liked the old man, anyways" the latter spoke.

Atticus couldn't agree more. Long gone was the calm and collected persona everyone knew. It turned into an impassive and emotionless facade coated to the bones by the blood of the men and women he killed hours ago.

It didn't matter to him. Whoever followed his father and had no intention of changing was dead regardless of the gender.

The blood coating his skin, the blood under his fingernails, the blood on his face, everything felt weird. Sticky tacky and-

Strangely satisfying.

Atticus would get Lia back. He just needed to find out more about the fucker his father associated with.

Atticus looked around the room searching for Alessandro, "how is he?" he asked referring to Eros.

Alessandro's face morphed into sadness as he shook his head. "the same, stable, he hasn't woken up yet"

Atticus nodded. The blood on him started to get on his nerves. He was being watched like a zoo animal at the front door.

"I will meet you in your office in twenty minutes," Atticus said and disappeared, walking up the stairs and heading for Lia's room.

Everyone watched as he climbed the stairs. Leo and Marcelo had finally spoken to him. And Alessandro didn't even get the time to ask him if he was injured. From a quick glance, he wasn't. Physically at least.

When Atticus opened the door Diablo was inside cuddled on the bed with Nova. The devil's ears perked at the sound but he didn't move. He hadn't moved from that spot since the day Lia got taken. He would only eat when food was brought to the bed and only when Levias would take Nova to the backyard Diablo would follow but bolt inside five minutes later.

Atticus looked at the Doberman both pairs of eyes wore the same pain. Diablo didn't even care to chase Peach or Emerald around the house. Or even bothered with Penny.