seventy | lost (part 1)

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 - 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐠𝐚 - 𝐏𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

trigger warning: violence

In the middle of the night, I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom

In the middle of the night, I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and plaited my hair into two mini braids that ended in the middle of my neck. Aunt Haley fixed my hair two days after I cut it all off. Maybe butchered was a more fitting word. I was still unconscious when that happened.

I was glad she didn't pressure me over that matter in the following days

I was glad she didn't pressure me over that matter in the following days. I was glad none of them pressured me. And I was damn happy I cut it all off. I thought that could make me feel something. Anything at all. And it did. It gave me a breath of fresh air.

Sorting out my emotions was harder than last time. More draining and more exhausting. One time I felt nothing and the next I felt everything all at once.

Atticus was in my bed however I was silent with my movements. I replaced myself with Darren in his hold. I slept last night in his arms. It was a short nap. My mind couldn't shut down for more than three hours. But those three hours were peaceful.

Diablo on the other hand heard me and followed me with his gaze as I limped my way from my bed to the bathroom to the closet and out. I found out what had my anger issues in a twist more than the shoulder sling from last year. My fucking knee brace.

I hated that thing with passion.

I had to admit that both my knee and my ribs hurt like a motherfucking bitch.

We killed Brutus, right?

He'll yeah we did! Who do you think I am some paper princess?

Shut up!

I put on a pair of sweats and a stretchy top I found. My ribs still hurt and my knee was driving me insane. So was fucking Indigo.