Prom Date (Rira)

Rachel was just about to head out of school when Jun rushed over to her "HEY RACHEL!!." Rachel turned around with confusion "Jun I thought you would be hanging around Maya?." Jun laughed "well you see Maya is already going to prom with Regina and well I was wondering since Maya can't go with me I was wondering if you would go with me."

Rachel looked slightly uncomfortable "Uhh...listen it's a nice offer but I already have a date to prom." Jun looked down "oh...I see." Rachel smiled "sorry Jun I'm sure someone will go with you...you just need to be patient." Jun smiled "Thanks Rachel." Rachel smiled "Yeah...no problem." Rachel watched as Jun walked off. 

Once Jun was gone Rachel moved her hands to her face "Oh God what have I got myself into..." Rory looked up at Rachel "I don't know...but I do know that I sense a dark heartbeat of a distain." Rachel groaned "Oh wonderful...guess I'm gonna have to figure this out on the way..." Once Rachel and the girls got to the area where the distain was and saw Ira.

Ira grinned "Ah there you glitter Brats are...I was wondering when you were gonna show up.." Rachel looked annoyed "Isn't the war over..." Ira smirked "Yeah so what if it is...that doesn't mean that we have to stay at the hideout and do nothing." Maya groaned "let's just get this over with.." Once the glitter force defeated Ira and his distain. Ira was yelling in frustration "I will get you next time glitter Brats."

Maya and the girls had already walked off with Rachel still their. Ira looked at her with annoyance on his features "What do you want?." Rachel looked up in confusion "huh?." Ira groaned "I'm not stupid...you wanna ask me something don't you." Rachel stared in surprise "Uh yeah." Ira groaned "Then spit it out..I don't got all day."

Rachel looked down in silence "Uh well..." Ira floated down with annoyance on his features "What?." Rachel groaned "Well you see...prom is coming up and well I told someone who asked me to go with them that I already had one but I was lying because I didn't wanna go with that person T^T." Ira raised a eyebrow "Are you seriously trying to convince me to go as your date to prom.." 

Rachel turned her head away with embarrassment "Yes..but listen...there is free food their..." Ira huffed "I'll only go because of the food but don't go getting any ideas." Rachel sighed "I won't." Ira grumbled with annoyance as he vanished into thin air. Rachel groaned as she moved her hands into her hair "what have I just gotten myself into." Rory was staring at Rachel in shock "you just asked...Ira to PROM!!."

Rachel groaned "I didn't have any other ideas T^T." Rory groaned "Let's just hope things don't go horribly wrong.." Rachel groaned "That's not what I'm worried about...I'm worried about how the other girls are gonna react to this." Rory smirked "Their gonna be surprised that's for sure...but probably won't be panicking."

Rachel groaned "Thanks Rory that makes me feel so much better..." Rory grinned "I can hear your sarcasm." Rachel sighed "Let's just go..." Once Rachel told the girls they were all surprised except Regina and Maya who both just looked excited "HECK YASSS!!" Rachel looked at Maya and Regina with surprise "My gosh.."

"