The Nice Beach Date (Rira)

Rachel was sitting down on her bed thinking of Ira knowing that their had been a chance she would never see him again with the war being over and all. "What am I gonna do today...Rory is hanging out in splendorious with the other pixies so I have no one to hang out with." Rachel felt wind flow into her room "that's weird...I don't remember opening my window."

Rachel made her way over to the window before pushing aside the curtains and gasping "Ira.." Ira smiled gently at her "Hey my angel." Rachel felt her heart race at that before  smirking "hello my mi amor." Ira chuckled "what are you doing today?." Rachel sighed "I don't have anything to do today...I'm kinda of lonely right now."

Ira chuckled "well I was gonna ask you something." Rachel looked up at Ira with wonder "and what's that?." Ira chuckled before a soft blush formed onto his cheeks "Do you maybe wanna go to the beach with me.." Rachel raised a eyebrow as a soft smile formed on her features "Are you asking me on a date?."

Ira blushed "Yeah.." Rachel smiled gently "I'd like that." Ira looked at Rachel with surprise "you'll go on a date with me?." Rachel smiled more "Yeah I would love to...It will be nice not being alone for a while.." Ira chuckled softly "Just tell me when you wanna leave." Rachel smirked "Such a gentleman." Ira rolled his eyes "Just tell me when your ready."

Rachel giggled "I'm ready to go whenever you are Ira..." Ira smiled softly holding out his hand to hers "Do you trust me?." Rachel smiled as she took a hold of his hand. Ira soon pulled her up over to the edge "you ready?." Rachel soon nodded." Ira wrapped a arm around her waist before teleporting to the beach.

Rachel sighed "I can't remember the last time I last went to the beach." Ira was floating above her "My guess is the day I had amnesia." Rachel looked up at Ira "that definitely feels about right..you gonna sit down or am I gonna have to pull you down." Ira gasped at her "You wouldn't dare." Rachel smirked "don't  think I will huh?." Ira looked utterly panicked "Oh you would.." Ira soon quickly teleported down his jacket draped over a tree branch.

Ira sighed enjoying the cool breeze from the ocean "this is nice..I really needed this." Rachel smiled "me too..thanks for asking me to go with you." Ira chuckled "It's no big deal." Rachel smirked with mischief "Race ya to the water?." Ira smirked pushing himself up "Oh your on.." Ira smirked before bolting toward the water with Rachel close behind him.

Ira spun around once he was in the water with a grin on his features "I won.." Rachel smirked "that's because you started before me cheater.." Ira grinned "I'm a Mercinare what did you expect." Rachel huffed as she pushed him into the water. Ira let out a cry of surprise as he landed into the water before looking at Rachel with annoyance "So not cool.." 

Rachel smirked "What can't bear the fact that I just went Mercinare on you...and you didn't even expect it." Ira huffed as he moved his leg causing her to trip and fall into the water as she looked at Ira with annoyance "Hey!!." Ira smirked "and that is payback." Rachel huffed as she jumped onto him Ira let out a groan of pain as the wind was pushed out of him "So not cool.."

Rachel smirked "Hey you started this when you decided to go and cheat." Ira grinned "Your just annoyed that you lost." Rachel crossed her arms as she turned around with annoyance not noticing her hands on his chest "Maybe I am annoyed that I lost so what because you just enjoy cheating don't you." Ira was smirking at her "I'm also amused that you haven't noticed where your hands are."

Rachel looked at Ira with confusion "Huh?." Rachel soon looked down and blushed strongly "Oh.." Ira laughed "Yeah oh.." Rachel removed her hands from his chest in embarrassment "Oh gosh I am so sorry." Ira smirked as he grabbed her hands and placed her hands right back onto his chest "I don't mind..not really."

Now Rachel was a blushing mess "IRA!!." Ira smirked "Listen you started this...not me." Rachel looked down flustered "Dang it Ira.." Ira smirked "Well I feel like we should get out of the water or we are gonna end up getting hypothermia." Rachel blinked "Oh...sorry I got a little distracted." Ira smirked "By what?." 

Rachel looked at Ira with annoyance "Oh just shut up Ira." Ira laughed as he pushed himself up causing Rachel to fall over cause she forgot her hands had still been on his chest. Ira looked down at her startled expression before laughing "You should be seeing your face right now it's priceless XD." 

Rachel glared at Ira "I'm starting to get really annoyed here Ira I would suggest you stopped." Ira smirked "Whatever you say princess." Rachel blushed in annoyance as she pushed herself up "Jerk.." Ira grinned as he soon walked back over to the tree before climbing to his perch which was at the very top of the tree. 

Rachel looked at him "I would suggest you be careful up their Ira." Ira laughed "I was up here for hours thinking of what to do today Rachel." Rachel blushed "and you came up with the idea to take me on a date." Ira laughed more "basically." Rachel rolled her eyes with a smirk "You are such a dork." Ira smirked "Oh my heart..." Rachel smirked "You have a heart I didn't know that?."

Ira gasped offended "Okay that was so not cool." Rachel was laughing so hard "You were asking for it." Ira looked down at her with a annoyed look before vanishing. Rachel looked back and forth with confusion "Ira.." she soon heard his voice "I would suggest you start running." Rachel burst out laughing before running straight for the water with Ira close behind her.

Rachel yelped as she tripped falling over and landing in the water with Ira close behind her. Ira looked at her with annoyance "Rude..." Rachel chuckled softly "Sorry Mi amor." Ira moved his hand against her cheek looking at her with aw as the stars reflected into the water. Rachel looked up at Ira with complete aw as she thought to herself "was he the angel or was she...I can't tell."

Ira soon leaned down closing the gap between them kissing her softly. Rachel was startled at first before letting her arms fall around his neck kissing back softly. And soon the Mercinare and the Glitter warrior kissed under the stars.