The Unexpected blizzard (Rira)

Spade sighed before yelling "Royal crystals if your out their please give us a sign." Mystery Voice "Were right here...just kidding it's us." Glitter Diamond rolled her eyes "you guys are such idiots." Ira Marmo Bel and Regina gasp "HEY!!." Maya kept looking up at the sky that was growing incredibly dark "Hey Diamond..." Glitter Diamond turned toward Maya with confusion on her features "Yeah?." Glitter Heart pointed up "I think we have a bit of a situation." 

Glitter Diamond sighed "what could we possibly need to worry abOUT!!." a flash of lighting hit the ground right where she had been standing a second ago "WHAT WAS THAT?!." Heart groaned "Looks like a blizzard may be coming." Diamond groaned "Oh perfect just what we need a dang blizzard." Glitter Heart sighed as she detransformed along with the rest of the girls including Diamond "okay Rachel calm down.."

Rachel spun around looking directly at Maya "calm down...CALM DOWN!!." Maya laughed in discomfort "I forgot you could get scary when your mad T^T." Rachel grabbed Maya by the collar and started shaking her "I'LL SHOW YOU SCARY WE'RE ON A MOUNTAIN WITH A CHANCE OF A DANG BLIZZARD AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!!." The Mercinares watched in shocked silence "Well someone didn't sleep well..." 

Rachel's head shot in their direction "What was that?!." Ira gulped as he waved his hands around frantically "NOTHING!!." Rachel huffed before turning around "That's what I thought." Ira looked incredibly freaked out "She's scary.." Marmo nodded "oh most definitely." A couple minutes later Rachel wrapped her arms around her self "You think we should wait till tomorrow?." Maya shivered "We can't let the Mercinares get them before we do.."

Clara sighed "Sebastian." Sebastian walked over and placed down a tent. Rachel looked confused as Clara walked in before looking over at them with confusion "You gonna get in here or not?." Rachel sighed as she and the girls make their way in for something they had not expected "IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE?!." Maya looked at the fireplace and beds for them "Clara this is amazing."

Rachel flopped down onto the bed sighing enjoying the warmth "My gosh this is perfect." Clara sighed "I don't like the Idea of the Mercinares being out there in the cold and the dark." Rachel sighed "Mercinares don't get cold." Maya looked at Rachel "But what about a place to sleep." Clara sighed "I'll check on them." Clara poked her head out of the tent before staring in surprise "My gosh did not see that coming?."

Rachel soon joined her along with Mackenzie and Maya "wow?." Rachel titled her head "I think they will be fine." Clara laughed "Yeah no kidding.." Once the girls were asleep Rachel pushed herself up before silently sneaking out of the tent before looking up at the stars in aw before hearing a voice "It's beautiful isn't it.." Rachel looked in the direction and spotted Ira "Ira..what are you doing up."

Ira chuckled gently "what does it look like I'm doing...I'm enjoying the view." Rachel smiled softly before sighing "sorry about earlier I was just really annoyed." Ira smiled fondly "eh it was a interesting side of you I got to see." Rachel sighed as she looked as the snow continued to fall the blizzard had ended a while ago so it was just soft snow. Ira turned to Rachel "You doing okay?." Rachel sighed as she had her arm's wrapped around herself shivering "Yeah...just a little bit cold that's all."

Ira soon sat down beside her before pulling off his jacket and placing it on her. Rachel looked over at Ira in surprise "How come it's so warm??." Ira chuckled "I'm warmer then my own jacket." Rachel smirked "You wanna prove it?." Ira smirked "Is that a challenge my angel?." Rachel smirked "Possibly.." Ira huffed before picking Rachel up off the ground and into his lap. Rachel felt her face heat up "Ira.." Ira smirked "You were asking for it."

Rachel felt a shiver run down her spine as Ira pulled her into his chest as pure warmth flashed throughout her hole body "Ira.." Ira smirked his hands trailing down her waist before stopping as his hands wrapped around her waist with no intention to release her anytime soon. Rachel sighed turning around in his lap before nuzzling her head against his chest. Ira smirked "Told ya."

Rachel looked into his golden olive eyes as she moved her hands up against his chest before letting her mouth fall against his. Ira pushed his hands against thigh making sure she didn't go anywhere as he kissed her back deeply his tongue finding a way into her mouth causing a soft whine to escape her. Ira pulled back smirking "Now my dear you have to be quiet don't wanna be waking the others now do we~~." Rachel muffled a whimper as Ira pressed his head into the crook of her neck letting his mouth fall against her neck humming.

Rachel clutched onto Ira's T-shirt as she trembled in his lap as he pushed his fangs into her neck "Ngh...Ira~~." Ira smirked his fangs pushing in deeper his hands still resting against her thighs. Rachel groaned as her head nestled into the crook of Ira's neck as Ira moved his fangs to the back of her neck as he pushed them in causing Rachel to shiver more "Ira..." Ira smirked before removing his fangs from the back of her neck before letting his hands move up underneath the back of her shirt. 

Ira smirked "Good girl just stay quiet." Rachel shivered before whimpering against his neck "so warm.." Ira sighed as Ira pushed his fangs right back into the back of her neck as she clutched onto Ira's chest a little bit stronger "Ngh." Ira smirked as he removed his fangs from her neck once more "I can tell you not cold anymore my angel." Rachel huffed "shut..shut up." Ira grinned "Heh...but really we should get some sleep it's gonna be a long day tomorrow." 

Rachel whimpered as Ira picked her up bridal style before teleporting to the hideout. Rachel looked confused "what about.." Ira looked at Rachel "The crystals...those can wait..you are my top priority." Rachel shivered in Ira's hold as Ira nipped at her ear "Can we please get some sleep Ira.." Ira chuckled kissing her softly against the cheek "Yeah..okay." Ira soon lowered Rachel down onto his bed before wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her softly before running his hand through her hair "Goodnight my angel."

Rachel sighed nuzzling against his chest "Goodnight Mi Amor." and with that the glitter Warrior and the Mercinare fall into a well needed rest.