The Unexpected deep sleep (Rira)

Notes: Partially like sleeping beauty because I didn't have any Ideas T^T

Rachel had just gotten home from school noticing her parents were not home yet "hm I really thought they would have been back by now guess not?." Rachel sighed as she thought about the long day she had at school "Man I need a nap right about now." Rachel pushed open her door to see a spinning wheel in the middle of her room. Rachel looked really confused why the heck is this in my room..." Rachel felt as if she was in some sort of trance all of a sudden cause all she could think about was to touch the needle on it and she just could not stop Intel she was standing directly in front of it with confusion. Rachel moved her hand to the sharp needle as it soon poked into her finger as blood was drawn.

Rachel yanked her hand back as she soon felt incredibly exhausted as she soon felt the need to sleep more as she stumbled over to her bed before collapsing onto it. Rachel's mother made her way up to her daughters room before gasping in shock "No...this can't be happening we were supposed to protect her from this." Rachel's father walked in and gasped at seeing his daughter out cold with blood trickling down her finger from where she pricked her finger. Rachel's mother sighed sadly as she turned her daughter around on her bed as her hands slumped against her chest. 

Rachel's mother turned toward her husband "We need to get Ira.." Rachel's father nodded in agreement as they made there way out of the house. Ira was busy dealing with the glitter Force which was actually easy this time since Diamond wasn't around to stress him out from how dang beautiful she was like a real angel sent from heaven. Heart stumbled backwards before she could feel in when she was still transformed as her phone showed signs of someone calling her. Heart groaned as she detransformed and pulled out her phone to reveal Rachel's mom calling her "What?." 

Maya answered with her usual cheery words "Maya here what's going on?." As Rachel's parents spoke Maya's face grew pale "What...why what happened?!." Clover walked over transforming looking confused "What's going on?." Maya looked over at Clara "I'll explain in a minute." Once Maya finished the call she had a look of confusion worry and more "how could that just appear out of thin air..." Clara looked confused "What?." Maya groaned before explaining why Rachel wasn't here to help fight.

Clara looked shocked before yelling grabbing everyone's attention "WHAT?!." The remaining Glitter Force detransformed looking annoyed "care to share?." Maya laughed before looking at everyone and explaining what happened. Mackenzie chocked in shock "WHAT?!." Maya rubbed the back of her neck sighing "Yeah...well we should probably go check on her..." Once the trio got there they go upstairs and looked in shock. Maya tilted her head muttering to herself "She looks so peaceful.."

Ira looked incredibly worried as he trailed his thumb across her cheek and sitting down on the floor tilting his head with worry "hmph...what did you get yourself into.." Maya wondered if this was gonna be exactly like sleeping beauty where the prince awoke the sleeping princess except this was her friend and there was a chance she wouldn't wake up. Ira moved a strand of hair out of her face as the girls turn around quickly rushing out the door to leave him alone. Ira gently let his mouth fall against hers his hand against her cheek.

Once Ira pulled back Rachel groaned as she moved her hand to her face her voice weak "What..happened." Ira sighed "a lot.." Rachel looked at Ira before jumping into him kissing him. Ira shocked at first before relaxing and gently kissing her back only able to think of how releaved he was to know that she was okay.