Chapter 2

FLUFF.

It was the day of Yonas's birthday. She was finally turning 16, also which meant she was gonna start looking for someone to take her hand in marriage but obviously she only wants a certain someone. I don't necessarily blame her he's cute but not my type. I'm into guys for example with dark hair and blue eyes maybe tall? wait.. what?

I slapped my cheeks with my hands and shook my head, damnit.. I sighed as I walked to yonas room. she told me that she wanted to get me dressed or something so that's obviously what I'm doing.

"Yona.. open up I'm here" I knocked on the door when suddenly the door came flying open and I was being dragged inside.

"y/nn! put this on them were gonna do your makeup." I turned to my side seeing maids all over her room.

this is gonna be a nightmare.

After I was done putting the dress on, the maids did a few touch-ups on it like adding accessories and picking out shoes. stuff like that with also doing the same with Yona. after we finished with makeup we turned to look at the mirror and well, I didn't look half bad. And Yona looks stunning.
She picked out a red and white dress while I had on a D/C (dress color) dress.

I smiled and turned to Yona "Thanks Yona, and happy birthday" I hugged her 

"Let go show everyone who's boss!" she jumped up and down until she heard a knock on the door "Princess, everyone waiting for your arrival at the main hall (ballroom or WTV you call it)

"Well, let's go"

                           "
I signed before opening the large doors for me and yona and suddenly all eyes were on us. it made me feel nervous but I played it off. I just followed Yona before going to the food and started stuffing my face with these small sandwiches. and man whoever made them needs a raise.

I giggled as I finished my last sandwich. I grabbed a random glass I saw on the table and quickly drank it. it was probably some alcohol but it wasn't my first time so it didn't have that much effect on me.

after a lot of speaking and saying hello people finally started passing out and I saw Father being carried away due to the amount he drank. So I excused myself also and found myself leaning against a tree drinking water.

I found myself letting out a loud sigh before being startled as a hand found my shoulder. "Fuck! don't scare me like that Hak!"

He let out a chuckle before leaning next to me "Yeah sorry thought you knew"

I rolled my eyes "Why didn't you speak to me at the party?" I glanced at him

"well I didn't want to interrupt a lady stuffing her face or being asked to marriage" he mumbled the last part

"Jeez if you're that jealous then just marry me already" I teased

his eyes widened before I knew it he was in front of me with his hands on either side of my head pinning me.

we both stood in silence I was stunned, did he want to

"Hak.. you know-"

"I lied"

"What?"

"I Lied.."

"I- hak" I felt my face flush

before I knew it I felt soft lips on mine
after some time of processing, I found myself kissing back, and he picked me up by my thighs and leaned me back on the tree once again. he then pulled back to catch his breath he went to my neck.

soon enough I found myself covering my mouth trying to hide the sounds that fought to come out of my mouth.

I felt him biting, licking, and sucking on my collarbone.

His lips found mine once again, he tried to use his tongue but that resulted in him biting my lip to get me to open which of course worked.

I pulled away catching my breath, he kicked the spots he made on my neck as my hands found his hair.

"Ngh.. fuck-.. Hak we can't do this here"

He signed and nodded into her neck putting her down.

"I-" Hak was cut off when we both heard a scream. "That sounded like.. Yona?!" I said before running off knowing he would be right behind me

                            "

Me and hak both saw Yona on the ground with swords pointing at her.
I noticed soo-won there. What the hell is he doing?

"Yona!"
"Y/n!"

We both hugged each other before letting go
"Hey! What the hell happened?" me and hak both questioned

"Watch who you're talking to! Who you're looking at is the new king of kouka!" Kye Sook shouted stepping in front of Soo Won.

"New king of what now? where's King Il." he stared in disbelief. I stood up taking a dagger out of my thigh pocket.

"The king is gone, and I killed him," Soo-won stated with a hard face.

Hak dug his Hsu Quandao(his weapon but I'm gonna call it a spear) into the ground like it was nothing.

"Hey..what? I stood up in shock taking slow steps

"If you don't believe me, ask dear Yona there, she witnessed it right before her eyes" the blomd stated which made my head snap to Yona and she had fear in her eyes. My lips started shaking making me bite my lip as tears started forming.

"You're joking right..?"

"I'm afraid not."

"
Me and I soon found ourselves fighting off the guards that surrounded us, tears fell from my eyes as I stabbed a guy in the shoulder.

"Drop your weapon or the girl dies!" a soldier holding his sword up to Yonas neck. I quickly dropped my sword as Hak followed.

Shit, what now? will yona die, will we die?

thoughts rushed through my mind as I was snapped out of it by a crooked arrow shoot barely making it to the ground. I soon found myself grabbing my dagger before being dragged out along with Yona.

"Was it you who shot that crappy arrow?" Hak sighed after hiding fully in between an alleyway.

"Well I helped didn't I.." Min Soo gave a sad smile. before glancing over to Yona and me.

"I probably shouldn't asking this but.. did Soo Won really kill the king.."

in an instant, I sent a hard glare his way making him flinch a little.
he then sent a questioning glance toward Hak answering his question then sighing.

I hugged Yona, and Min thought of a plan.

"Let's go," Hawk said before Min Soo started carrying Yona out toward the gate with me tagging along.

we stopped at another ally seeing as the gate was heavily guarded.

"We aren't gonna make it.." I muttered biting my lip.

Min-soo took the beautiful flower cloak I gave Yona for her birthday and wrapped it around his head.

"Hey what the hell are you doing" he grabbed Min Soos's shoulder
"I'll get them away from the gate, don't worry be right behind you guys,"
he said giving a promising smile as he went off leading the guards away.

"
We all ran. I'm better sure min soos dead. what's soo won doing?