Chapter 4

HAK(pov)

I finally walked out of the room after drinking and talking with mun-doek .
I was met with a body crashing into my chest making me take a step back.

only for me to be met with Y/N's glaring eyes and I honestly felt a shiver down my spine.

I was about to say something when she started dragging me into an empty room and she slammed my back against a wall and pulled my shirt down until I was met up with her height.

"So you're just gonna leave us here?"
she asked. I felt my eyes widen but I quickly got it together.

"You were eavesdropping?" I asked and yeah that probably wasn't the right choice of wording.

"That's not the point! you said you would stay by our side"

"You know it's not safe for both of you outside" As much as I wanted to take them, I was honestly right.

"Then why not stay here with us?!
heard her voice crack

I let out a sigh, I probably should've just given it to him through a note.

"I fulfilled the king's wishes, I'm no longer your bodyguard"

(NOBODY'S POV)

Y/ns grip on his shirt only got tighter, she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she finally let go pushing him slightly in the process before saying "Jackass!" and then storming out
"shit, why'd I say that.." Hak leaned back against the wall to get his thoughts together before leaving, he saw a trace of teardrops and decided to go the opposite way.
"
Y/N(pov)

I didn't know where I was. but honestly, I didn't care. I was sitting behind a tree I found, with my knees up to my chest, my face started to get tense as my lip wobbled. I know this feeling, I was crying. haven't I cried enough already? this is such as hell pathetic and embarrassing.

I started breathing heavily and then it felt like i couldn't breathe, What the hell is happening? I finally gave up fighting it and let it out.

Jeez, me crying over a guy after i said i wasn't thinking about romance? I laughed to myself as tears continued,
I wonder what's gonna happen next.

I heard a stick crack which made me jolt up just to see a familiar face, "Oh it's just you" I sat back down wiping my cheeks a bit.

"Is that a bad thing?" aiden chuckled before sitting down next too me

"Oh wait no sorry, didn't mean it like that!" I waved my hands to reassure him, it's actually nice to have some company.

"I'm just messing with you, anyways what are you doing here in that state?"
he raised his brow before taking his eyes off me before looking at the stars.

I gave out a loud huff too think about how i should reply to that without blowing it.

"Boyfriend problems?" He looked back at me making me rise my head once again.

"It's not like that, well- i don't actually know what we are" I messed with a piece of my hair a little just to distract the awkwardness.

"Huh? what's that suppose to mean? you guys never like confessed to eachother" aiden seemed shocked and it kinda threw me off, he probably thinks were crazy but who knows?

"I mean he somewhat said he wanted to marry me but like we just never confessed to eachother because we just never really got the chance, i mean we did makeout in a room once- Fuck! you didn't need to know that! Sorry!" i covered my mouth in embarrassment and he gave me a smile, seriously how many times can this guy smile?